Jamaican vacation

happilymarried

Couple
From
FL, US
Me and my wife are planning our first ever interracial cuckolding experience on our vacation at Jamaica and were wondering is that safe to go to local bars to meet local black bulls and sneak them to our room or that would only be possible with the resort worker and are the resort workers hit on the couples or would that take some more effort from us to seduce them

Me and my wife are planning our first ever interracial cuckolding experience on our vacation at Jamaica and were wondering is that safe to go to local bars to meet local black bulls and sneak them to our room or that would only be possible with the resort worker and are the resort workers hit on the couples or would that take some more effort from us to seduce them
Bootilicious

I’ve never been there, but I’ve heard people say that Hedonism in Negril Jamaica is fun. You might find what you’re looking for there.

Back