Interracial Cuckolding On Jamaican Vaca

happilymarried

Couple
From
FL, US
Our vaca to Jamaica coming up and we’re excited for our first ever interracial cuckolding hope to catch some handsome chocolate man workers at the resort and sneak to our room would anyone give us some advices from their own experiences

Attachments

• 50D6A9FA-A917-495E-9CFD-265B35999509.jpeg
    50D6A9FA-A917-495E-9CFD-265B35999509.jpeg
    185 KB · Views: 1,608
My wife’s friend took a Jamaican vacation her husband stayed naked in cuffs in their hotel room and the wife got her pussy stretched for a week with a different black studs most of them stayed the night with her and her slave husband , she said it was so much fun and the high light and this really turned my wife on , she said two black studs fucked the hell out of her on a beach and a bunch of people watched them banging she said it made her so horny sucking and fucking two black studs with an audience lol

Keep in mind that the young men working at the resorts are usually forbidden from fraternizing with the guests. Many do but have to be low key doing it. A subtle hint is the best plan, then they will see to your needs. The Jamaican locals working in the resorts are quality people that deserve our complete respect. Have fun.
my wife’s girl friend had absolutely no problem hooking up there and she did get fucked by a hotel worker one night but she said it was very easy to find a handsome black men there , a lot of white wife’s are going there together as friends without their husbands just for sex vacations, I hear that’s the most popular way white wife’s go there now , my wife wanted to do it but Master Micheal said no way he owns her pussy and he wasn’t having any of that crap and really he has a huge cock and I hear them going at it every night they have fucking marathons they go at it for a while and my wife will call me in the bedroom I clean them both and I’ll serve them drinks and they smoke weed together and bam they’re right back at it I’m grateful I get to do the clean up I love them

my wife’s girl friend had absolutely no problem hooking up there and she did get fucked by a hotel worker one night but she said it was very easy to find a handsome black men there , a lot of white wife’s are going there together as friends without their husbands just for sex vacations, I hear that’s the most popular way white wife’s go there now , my wife wanted to do it but Master Micheal said no way he owns her pussy and he wasn’t having any of that crap and really he has a huge cock and I hear them going at it every night they have fucking marathons they go at it for a while and my wife will call me in the bedroom I clean them both and I’ll serve them drinks and they smoke weed together and bam they’re right back at it I’m grateful I get to do the clean up I love them
Nice to know that many white slut wives and their slut wife friends are going to Jamaica to get fucked by black men's cocks and it is easy for them to find black cocks to fuck them.
Too bad your white slut wife's Black Master considers your white wife and her white slut cunt to be his property and will not allow your wife to be fucked by other men. Does he allow you to fuck your own wife even though your wife is his property? I imagine that her Black Master does allow any white man's filthy white dicklette in his married white property and cum dump's cunt; especially your tiny white dicklette. Does your wife's Black Master allow you to clean your wife's cunt with your mouth when is finished shooting his cum load in her unprotected married white cunt and womb?
Although I don't get to do it often, I love serving my wife and her fuck buddies Snacks and drinks whenever they are not fucking. Especially fun to serve another man drinks while he has my wife suck his cock while he sits and enjoys his drinks.

Nice to know that many white slut wives and their slut wife friends are going to Jamaica to get fucked by black men's cocks and it is easy for them to find black cocks to fuck them.
Too bad your white slut wife's Black Master considers your white wife and her white slut cunt to be his property and will not allow your wife to be fucked by other men. Does he allow you to fuck your own wife even though your wife is his property? I imagine that her Black Master does allow any white man's filthy white dicklette in his married white property and cum dump's cunt; especially your tiny white dicklette. Does your wife's Black Master allow you to clean your wife's cunt with your mouth when is finished shooting his cum load in her unprotected married white cunt and womb?
Although I don't get to do it often, I love serving my wife and her fuck buddies Snacks and drinks whenever they are not fucking. Especially fun to serve another man drinks while he has my wife suck his cock while he sits and enjoys his drinks.
Of course I do clean up on both of them , well she met him at a club a girls night out deal with her girl friends and she spent the night with him and he brought her back home at 6 pm the next day , he came the next week on Friday for a date I answered the door he came in and I told him she was still getting ready she came out of her room looking really sexy he just went up to her in front of me and kissed her put his arm around her and she laughed and said don’t wait up for me slave they left our neighbors were out side my wife started kissing him in front of them before they left to put on a show for them give them something to talk about , I thought she would be back Saturday but he kept her with out until Sunday evening and he told me your wife belongs to me your our slave and they both told me the rules I’m not allowed to see her naked only if he’s there I’m not allowed to touch my wife or talk to her unless Master or mistress tells me to talk , I’m dominated whipped I get discipline sessions they both take part in and I’m only allowed to cum when Master allows it , I’ve never seen her so happy and sexually satisfied and that pussy belongs to him and him alone my wife told me in front of Master that she has no respect for me as a man none and that after she saw me get emasculated by Master I kiss his feet I’ve sucked his dick, he pissed in my face as a matter of fact she held his dick and aimed at my mouth while he pissed they thought it was hysterical, so I guess you can see Master is very possessive , he took my wife off me and he owns me it’s not just a night of sex it’s our life style now

In my last reply I didn’t mention that my Master doesn’t consider my wife a slut and we don’t call her a cum dump. We feel when they are fucking it’s making love it’s like a beautiful thing it’s natural and wonderful it’s like the Gods make love. Now about me I’m a cum dump a slut and I am an emasculated faggot , I’m beat down and I’m used and abused and that’s the best I could ever ask for. These acts of degradation , the whipping the humiliation that’s my sex life, my mind is rearranged they give me pain it’s a turn on to me they degrade me make a fool out of me in front of witnesses I fall deeper in love with my Master and Mistress I live for my owners pleasure

Back