Jamaican vacation

Me and my wife are planning our first ever interracial cuckolding experience on our vacation at Jamaica and were wondering is that safe to go to local bars to meet local black bulls and sneak them to our room or that would only be possible with the resort worker and are the resort workers hit on the couples or would that take some more effort from us to seduce them
So inbox me to discust about that vacation

Me and my wife are planning our first ever interracial cuckolding experience on our vacation at Jamaica and were wondering is that safe to go to local bars to meet local black bulls and sneak them to our room or that would only be possible with the resort worker and are the resort workers hit on the couples or would that take some more effort from us to seduce them
Hi...it's honestly safer to find bbc on resort but you have to be careful as they have to protect their jobs as they can't be mixing like that with guests....message me so we can discuss more

So inbox me to discust about that vacation
first of all ..MY WIFE AND I....proper english....and NO ..JAMAICA. IS A ******* HOLE!!!!..aside from beautiful people and certain guarded resorts, its a hazard...******* dealers, sex issues...not just my word...or FACTUAL OPINION...if u r united states citizen...JUST GO TO US EMABASSY WEB SITE,or call they have warnings up the ass why u should think twice...this is not first time i wrote about this..SO ALL u know it alls who will say states r not safe or our subways are not safe u may be right in your limited assessment...but i can reassure u i will be be kidnapped will not be subject to local ******* and sex traffic dealers, and i sure as ******* do not frequent areas deemed not safe...we all have opinions..granted...call us embassy ..i rest mycase..

Hedo u will get American black guys
As locals find it to expensive to come into hedo for the night ! Have to be out by midnight
their ya go..protection...why spend thousands of dollars to travel on well earned vacation to be victimized, hounded, being sold ******* every two feet..keep it.

their ya go..protection...why spend thousands of dollars to travel on well earned vacation to be victimized, hounded, being sold ******* every two feet..keep it.
Your admonishing people for not using proper English is ironic at best! :ROFLMAO:

Hello
Inbox me dear

Back