Interracial cuckolding in Jamaica

All the all inclusive resorts or hotels don't allow your visitors on property unless you purchase a day or night pass. The staff might but will be very discreet as they don't want their supervisor etc to see as they will get in trouble.
The party adult only resorts are the best option for adult entertainment and fun, example bahia, decameron, riu, Hyatt ziva, sandals etc... areas where vybz is at is in areas of montego bay,ocho rios, negril,Kingston and Portland sometimes..
Stick to the party resorts or the adult only as some tend to be boring with limited activities or guys to have fun with...
We are heading to Negril in September. Curious for my shy wife to be hit on or flirted with.

All the all inclusive resorts or hotels don't allow your visitors on property unless you purchase a day or night pass. The staff might but will be very discreet as they don't want their supervisor etc to see as they will get in trouble.
The party adult only resorts are the best option for adult entertainment and fun, example bahia, decameron, riu, Hyatt ziva, sandals etc... areas where vybz is at is in areas of montego bay,ocho rios, negril,Kingston and Portland sometimes..
Stick to the party resorts or the adult only as some tend to be boring with limited activities or guys to have fun with...
We are staying in the RIU Palace Week of May 5th. 2024.

There’s an adult only swinger club that’s perfect, club Hedoism
I have been there twice. Both times it was a disaster. Way to much to *******. Way too many despert couples. Way too many pasty white guys.

go to the take over events in Florida. Way better odds. these planners announce their parties well in advance. They are on this site. They limit the number of couple to insure larger numbers of fit black gentlemen. Think they have expended their parties to a few other southern cities.

have been to these guys parties way better. The black gentlemen know why they are there.

I can personally attest to the fabulosity of hedo and im a pasty white guy but had an amazing time with all the straights and even got some d as well as several offers from het couples. Riu is right next door but hedo charges a lot for day passes and they’re only for women or couples.

Id come if I knew i would be welcome

Back