Jamaica Trip in May 2024

Sdizzle9

Male
Gold Member
Tall BBC from the US going to Jamaica next month for my 40th birthday solo. Bday is in the beginning of the month but I am traveling around the end of May (30th) Where is the best place for me to stay go to find some sexy white women who wants some bbc? What would be the best resort for me to stay?

It's a big destination for white women especially American white women who want bbc. I just found out about it recently so I am just as shocked as you are. I just found out on this site and other sites

Negil we love it there, my wife loves the Big BamBoo
Ok so do you stay at there resort or can you stay somewhere else and go there? So I heard that women are looking for Jamaican men. Do they like American Black men and are all the women married or are there single women there too? Paint a picture for me please? (Sorry if I have too many questions lol)

Recommend you stay there , it’s about an 1 hour ride from Montego Bay airport . Most of the women are part of couples , but if they are staying at Hedo , they are looking for playmates . Most of the action is on the nude side . There are a few places they prohibit sex , but plenty of places to play , and to meet others . My advice make friends with the husbands and you’ll get invited to play .

Tall BBC from the US going to Jamaica next month for my 40th birthday solo. Bday is in the beginning of the month but I am traveling around the end of May (30th) Where is the best place for me to stay go to find some sexy white women who wants some bbc? What would be the best resort for me t
Tall BBC from the US going to Jamaica next month for my 40th birthday solo. Bday is in the beginning of the month but I am traveling around the end of May (30th) Where is the best place for me to stay go to find some sexy white women who wants some bbc? What would be the best resort for me to stay?
Bummer. We will be there at the beginning of May.

If only you were looking for a white beta lol

I can’t wait to go back. I felt totally free there i just wish it wasn’t so het centric but I got dick and got offered pussy too - that was funny

Back