best place for vacation for cuckold couples who want to meet BBC

hotandsexy6969

Couple
Gold Member
From
Italy
We plan to go on holiday for two weeks next february. We have been at Hedo in Negril the last two years but we want to try new places. We are looking for a nice adult resort in the caribbean where i can meet local BBC. Any suggestions? We have heard about a resort Villa Libertine at the Island of Saint Martin. Or maybe we go back to Jamaica but in the area of Montego Bay. Help me to find the right place

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    133 KB · Views: 1,167
I have been all through the Carribbean as a former boat Capt and I would say Jamaica tops the list for sheer #'s of black men but Barbados has its share also and some really nice resorts and Port Lucaya in the Bahamas or Nassau also have their share. You shouldn't have any trouble at any of these locations if you are forward and let them know what you want right off the bat.

Really?? I know a lot of women that have been fucked in the Bahamas by locals. A Bahamian friend of mine fucks nothing but white girls on vacation, he said it's like stealing it so easy
The Bahamas is full of amazing men. As one of them said to me he saw me watching the crowd in a club "just pick one, mami, we are all three legged".

I'm laughing at the"easy" comment. I'd asked someone why the men were so persistent and why I got hit on so much. He told me that the locals think that curvy blondes are the easiest. Maybe. But not this girl. I'm sure I'd have had fun, but I'm very selective and cautious, and did not hook up.

The men are handsome, charming and persistent. I travel with my girls, we make friends with the bartenders and they look out for us. Some of the men won't take a hint to go away. I think the scene would be better for a couple.

But back to the question. If you go to Port Lucaya, remember that the all inclusive hotels restrict guests so you'd have a problem taking someone back to your room.

It should take about 5 min in Count Basie Square on a weekend night after 11 to find someone. If yiu can't get laid there, you can't get laid anywhere.

It should take about 5 min in Count Basie Square on a weekend night after 11 to find someone. If yiu can't get laid there, you can't get laid anywhere.

Sunshine Girl is absolutely right. We stay at the Radison Our Lucaya in the Bahamas. Hooked up at the Count Basie Square bars/clubs which was across the street on the first night there. Had him back to our room for 4 of our 6 nights. Weve been back twice since then and it's still good like that.

I have been all through the Carribbean as a former boat Capt and I would say Jamaica tops the list for sheer #'s of black men but Barbados has its share also and some really nice resorts and Port Lucaya in the Bahamas or Nassau also have their share. You shouldn't have any trouble at any of these locations if you are forward and let them know what you want right off the bat.

How do my wife and i go about being forward and letting them know what we want right off the bat??

How do my wife and i go about being forward and letting them know what we want right off the bat??
Make sure she dresses to show off a bit, maybe no panties to flash the guys. Be really flirty and make eye contact with them. A spade temp tattoo wouldnt hurt(put in an obvious place). If you see someone you like, buy them a ******* and start a conversation with them, let the husband go to the bathroom while your wife chats them up. They will get the picture, most have seen it before.

Make sure she dresses to show off a bit, maybe no panties to flash the guys. Be really flirty and make eye contact with them. A spade temp tattoo wouldnt hurt(put in an obvious place). If you see someone you like, buy them a ******* and start a conversation with them, let the husband go to the bathroom while your wife chats them up. They will get the picture, most have seen it before.
Thanks

Back