best place for vacation for cuckold couples who want to meet BBC

what about europe?
My husband and me go every summer for 2 weeks to Cap D'agde,and Cap is very special for me because there was where i first discovered the Master Race
Cap d'Agde is indeed a great place to find BBC but it is only interesting during summer.
I recommend coming to Paris.
There are a lot of BBC all year long and you can enjoy the city. I regularly act as tour guide/BBC for couples who come on vacation to the city.

Trying to get my wife to a tropical resort. First she was worried about hurricane season but close behind was crime. She’s worried about us being victims of crimes there. Jamaica for example. I looked at Barbados and the ******* rate per 100k was higher than Oakland, CA which has a reputation for violent crime/*******. But someone recommended St Martin whuch appears pretty safe.

Cap d'Agde is indeed a great place to find BBC but it is only interesting during summer.
I recommend coming to Paris.
There are a lot of BBC all year long and you can enjoy the city. I regularly act as tour guide/BBC for couples who come on vacation to the city.
We only go to Cap in the summer,because if its cold weather,its complicated to be naked on the beach giving blowjobs and getting fucked by several BBC

Trying to get my wife to a tropical resort. First she was worried about hurricane season but close behind was crime. She’s worried about us being victims of crimes there. Jamaica for example. I looked at Barbados and the ******* rate per 100k was higher than Oakland, CA which has a reputation for violent crime/*******. But someone recommended St Martin whuch appears pretty safe.
St Martin is very safe.
It is like Europe but Tropical. :)

My husband and me go every summer for 2 weeks to Cap D'agde,and Cap is very special for me because there was where i first discovered the Master Race
That’s great, have you visited others parts of the Côte d'Azur? Further eat of there is St. Tropez, Cannes, and Monaco, next year I can recommend some great places there. Reach out.

Barbados is one of the safest places in the world. Please check your source because that information is inaccurate and damaging to a beautiful country.

We plan to go on holiday for two weeks next february. We have been at Hedo in Negril the last two years but we want to try new places. We are looking for a nice adult resort in the caribbean where i can meet local BBC. Any suggestions? We have heard about a resort Villa Libertine at the Island of Saint Martin. Or maybe we go back to Jamaica but in the area of Montego Bay. Help me to find the right place
WHere is Villa Libertine? Have been to St Martin many times and never h eard of it!

Sunshine Girl is absolutely right. We stay at the Radison Our Lucaya in the Bahamas. Hooked up at the Count Basie Square bars/clubs which was across the street on the first night there. Had him back to our room for 4 of our 6 nights. Weve been back twice since then and it's still good like that.
Following. Looking for great place for early April or late May

Back