Best moment

malek1st

Male
There’s existing moment
- when your wife told you she is whore’s her bull
- when your wife told you her bull fucked and make her cum but you aren’t
- when she told you that your best friend wants fuck her
- when she came from her bull and told you will not fuck her because her bull ask to do that
- when your wife get pain in her bussy because her bull and his friend fucked her very hard
- when your friend give you underwear’s wife and tell you that your wife is so slut in bed

Seeing my wife’s lover’s black cock penetrate her vagina the first time and hearing her screaming in éxtasy with multiple orgasms telling him to fuck your cock harder in my cunt .as his black superior cock stretched out her cunt fucking her deeper and harder than she had ever been fucked before then him ,ejaculated deep in her unprotected cunt .
Then seeing her gaping open cunt leaking his seed as he pulled his cock out of her, I couldn’t help myself and had to masturbate watching as he pounded her

Last edited:
The first time she whispered in my ear that she was ready to fuck a Black man
The next moment when she told me she already had a Black man in mind
The moment her first Black lover undressed her while I sat helplessly watching
Watching her kneel in front of her Black lover and taking his large thick cock into her sweet mouth
Watching as she lay back, nipples erect, spreading her legs apart and moaning as her Black lover penetrated her for the very first time
The sound of her first (of many) orgasms brought on by her Black lover
Her scent and taste after being fucked by her Black lover

When your wife fucked from her bull , and all the cum running out of Her legs , even on the way home .
I have had this happen quite a few times , after picking Her after visiting Her boyfriend/boyfriends, She would nearly always leak cum over my leather car Seats and always wipe the leaking cum round my face as we drove home, the only time She didn’t was when another woman had cleaned Her up before She came home.

Derick my wife and I spent the day at a car show. By the end of the day we ended up in bed having a threesome. After a round of satisfying sex I ordered some pizza that we ate in bed. Derick got up to get his phone to show me some pictures of a truck that reminded him of his grandpa.

Derick stood by the bed naked scrolling through his phone. My wife smiled at me and rolled on her back and scooted to the edge of the bed.

She started licking his balls and sucking him off. We kept talking about the cars while he was getting a blowjob. Derick got hard and slowly started thrusting his hips.

Eventually his thrusting became a steady rythum. Then when I found some pictures on my phone I wanted to show him Derick held up his hand and told me to hold that thought.

His thrusts became quick and short. I watched as his cock pulsed cum in her mouth. After he had finished cumming my wife sucked the head of his cock getting out any remaining cum. She swallowed his cum and looked at me with a big grin on her face. She kissed the head of Derick s cock and went to the bathroom.

Derick took a moment to gather his thoughts. He apologized and told me to continue. An that was hot.

Derick my wife and I spent the day at a car show. By the end of the day we ended up in bed having a threesome. After a round of satisfying sex I ordered some pizza that we ate in bed. Derick got up to get his phone to show me some pictures of a truck that reminded him of his grandpa.

Derick stood by the bed naked scrolling through his phone. My wife smiled at me and rolled on her back and scooted to the edge of the bed.

She started licking his balls and sucking him off. We kept talking about the cars while he was getting a blowjob. Derick got hard and slowly started thrusting his hips.

Eventually his thrusting became a steady rythum. Then when I found some pictures on my phone I wanted to show him Derick held up his hand and told me to hold that thought.

His thrusts became quick and short. I watched as his cock pulsed cum in her mouth. After he had finished cumming my wife sucked the head of his cock getting out any remaining cum. She swallowed his cum and looked at me with a big grin on her face. She kissed the head of Derick s cock and went to the bathroom.

Derick took a moment to gather his thoughts. He apologized and told me to continue. An that was hot.
I would love to meet a bull we could hang out with

So many to choose from in all honesty, but one that always gets me hard as soon as i recall the memory, is when a bbc, who lived local became our regular for around 5 yrs. We had been meeting up for about 3 months, and because he was local and we all enjoyed each others company, not just sexually we just clicked, Hayley was at ease with him from the first meet and i felt he was sincere. Anyway the first couple of times we met, i was there and involved in the sex, then we arranged for me to come round about noon and i would get off from work and join them, something came up at work that could not be put off and i called Hayley, she had spent a couple of hours getting dressed up and preparing herself and sounded so deflated when i told her, and pointing out that he had text her to say he was on the way, and what could she say to him? I told her that if she was okay with being on her own for an hour or so i would get back asap. She took about 1 sec to ask if i was really ok with that and i said yes as long as you take some pics and i should not be too long. Anyway i could not get what needed doing as quick as i thought and 3 hours later my mind and emotions were all over the place, turned on like fuck thinking what they were doing but at the same time jealous that she was willingly doing it? Anyway he had left about 5 mins before i had returned, she was lying on the bed, looking absolutely stunningly sexy as fuck, stockings and suspenders still on, her body glistening with the exhertion of the fucking she had just enjoyed, the glazed eyes, the tone of her voice as she began telling me how he had began kissing her before she had closed the front door. he pushed her up the wall and fingered her to orgasm within a couple of minutes. she slowed him down a bit to let him know what was happening, quickly adding that i was ok with them to carry on and join as soon as i could, as long as i had some pics of what i was missing. She was soon on her knees sucking his cock whilst he took some photos, as she was telling me i was getting hard and she told me to go down on her and make her cum, the smell and taste of her fucked pussy was amazing and soaking, i commented on this and she went silent for a second before saying she had something to tell me, and her hand held my face into her pussy, she said he had asked her if he could fuck her bareback, we had agreed in the begining that condoms would always be used, so when she said she had agreed, for a half a milli second, i felt anger and jealousy but then overcome by the most intense sexual high i had ever felt, pushing further into her pussy with my tounge as she came all over me, then it hit me that i was probably swallowing his cum.

So many to choose from in all honesty, but one that always gets me hard as soon as i recall the memory, is when a bbc, who lived local became our regular for around 5 yrs. We had been meeting up for about 3 months, and because he was local and we all enjoyed each others company, not just sexually we just clicked, Hayley was at ease with him from the first meet and i felt he was sincere. Anyway the first couple of times we met, i was there and involved in the sex, then we arranged for me to come round about noon and i would get off from work and join them, something came up at work that could not be put off and i called Hayley, she had spent a couple of hours getting dressed up and preparing herself and sounded so deflated when i told her, and pointing out that he had text her to say he was on the way, and what could she say to him? I told her that if she was okay with being on her own for an hour or so i would get back asap. She took about 1 sec to ask if i was really ok with that and i said yes as long as you take some pics and i should not be too long. Anyway i could not get what needed doing as quick as i thought and 3 hours later my mind and emotions were all over the place, turned on like fuck thinking what they were doing but at the same time jealous that she was willingly doing it? Anyway he had left about 5 mins before i had returned, she was lying on the bed, looking absolutely stunningly sexy as fuck, stockings and suspenders still on, her body glistening with the exhertion of the fucking she had just enjoyed, the glazed eyes, the tone of her voice as she began telling me how he had began kissing her before she had closed the front door. he pushed her up the wall and fingered her to orgasm within a couple of minutes. she slowed him down a bit to let him know what was happening, quickly adding that i was ok with them to carry on and join as soon as i could, as long as i had some pics of what i was missing. She was soon on her knees sucking his cock whilst he took some photos, as she was telling me i was getting hard and she told me to go down on her and make her cum, the smell and taste of her fucked pussy was amazing and soaking, i commented on this and she went silent for a second before saying she had something to tell me, and her hand held my face into her pussy, she said he had asked her if he could fuck her bareback, we had agreed in the begining that condoms would always be used, so when she said she had agreed, for a half a milli second, i felt anger and jealousy but then overcome by the most intense sexual high i had ever felt, pushing further into her pussy with my tounge as she came all over me, then it hit me that i was probably swallowing his cum.
Must have been a wonderful experience. Living the dream!

That really is amazing!

good for her. all wives should have that freedom.

what are you doing to prevent the bull from doing marital work

Back