Best IR video where wife expresses the most pleasure

I’ve asked this question before. There is something there that is not easily definable. I think it may be more chemical than emotional. A certain attraction from pheromones maybe.

It is something that is really hard to describe. Pheromones illicit responses by being in a person's presence. I'm not trying to be an intellectual here because I do not know enough to pontificate on the matter at length but my wife was nowhere near a black man during all of this. But I do believe it could be both chemical as well as emotional.
My wife responded this way by a video so it had nothing to do with pheromones. I think she saw a black man and the size of his manhood and had a very physical and emotional response to him. To say she was sexually aroused would be putting it mildly.
I'm of the mindset her seeing a virile black man so impressed her, her body instinctively responded by getting ready for him. I also think she wanted what she saw in him as a man too, a strong well hung black man who could "mate" with her.
EDIT: Take emotion out of the equation for a second. Hell it may be Herbert Spencer/Darwin's Survival of the Fittest and "natural selection" playing out before my eyes. Perhaps subconsciously my wife's base instinct is to seek out the fittest male for procreation, and in that video the image of this well endowed black man was the "fittest" male. Perhaps race is a factor being dissimilar to her own and given to wider genetic variance, the image of his larger manhood symbolized virility to her and a very desirable attribute unlike any other man she had witnessed. Whatever it may be her body told me in no uncertain terms she certainly wanted to be with him like nothing I have ever witnessed from her during our 34 years of marriage..

Last edited:
Back