Best IR video where wife expresses the most pleasure

Well, been working on this FOREVER! Wife has really been open minded lately. Does anyone know of a video where the wife shows outrageous pleasure playing with BBC? I am looking for videos where the wife may have been shy or reluctant at 1st but once it gets going she is so into it she would likely not even know if anyone else existed. My wife loves the fantasy but thinks that once things got going there would be no turning back even if she was not completely aroused. Thanks in advance.

Oh, one other thing. I am always hearing very naughty sexy songs that talk about fucking, sucking etc. I often hear them om web cam sites where women are playing for the camera. I can never seem to get them to give me the specifics of the song and artist so I can download it. I would LOVE t make a sex mix that talks about fucking and sucking. Usually in hip hop or rap. Would love to get about an hour of tracks. These turn my wife on a lot.

Tom
Great idea about the music, my wife would love that to, if you get a list can you send me it?

That is EXACTLY how my wife and I are

Birds of a feather!! It seems most couples have the same habits as it were. It seems we are "Alphas" but not raging "Alphas" so we see our wives in a very different light than those husband's who are protective of both their wife and their own gratification to dominate. I know I am not the be all end all as a lover and got over that notion when it comes to my wife and a black man. We watch videos like this one below and my wife loses it over how sensual black men look in bed with a married white woman.
https://xhamster.com/videos/happy-wife-7551088

This one has been saved on my laptop for some time now. I have watched it and jerked off imaging it being my gf taking his cock. Great video for sure!

I've watched this one and it makes me think about my wife before she met me. She had never been with a black man but when she was in her early twenties she spent a lot of time at the barracks fooling around with guys and I love to fantasize that perhaps she ran into some black guy hung like this and they fucked each others brains out.

This is where a woman becomes a woman...

These are the videos that made me realize that I was not the "be all end all" man for my wife when it came to the bedroom. I knew there was no way in hell I could be the best lover she could ever experience after watching how these women responded to black men in bed.
Never in my life has my wife responded to me in this way, we've had our own moments but nothing like this, but I know if a black man was making love to her she would respond in the exact same manner as these women, of that I have no doubt.
I know because I've seen her body react to just watching these men on video and her pussy floods like a river when she sees black men nude or making love to other women. She gets wet when we make love but by the time I touch her after we've been watching a black man on video she is so wet she is embarrassed by it. She was embarrassed because her body did not "lie" about her arousal and she initially apologized to me at times because she knew I could tell just how aroused she was and her body was never like this for me.
I was also shocked the first few times too and she could tell too and she'd quietly shrug. I even pointed out the fact I had never seen her this aroused before and would whisper something in admiration like "holy lord." During those times I would tell her I was in awe of her and that I understood why she could find a hung black man more arousing to her than me and not once did she say that's not the case.
People can say what they want but there are a lot of white wives out there who think about sex with black men and given the chance to bed them without any guilt they would do it. There is some kind of emotional connection between a white woman and a black man that is undefinable but it unleashes some kind of primal ******* for white women that is untapped through a relationship with a white man.
I'm not trying to get all sideways with this but if you watch the videos there is no denying the emotions these women have as a black men makes love to them. It leaves me in awe because I cannot imagine what it is for them when they are faced with a well endowed black man and then have him place his manhood inside them. One thing that strikes me as they begin to make love, these women are incapable of masking whatever it is a black man and his size does for them both physically and emotionally. I wish I knew.

Last edited:
These are the videos that made me realize that I was not the "be all end all" man for my wife when it came to the bedroom. I knew there was no way in hell I could be the best lover she could ever experience after watching how these women responded to black men in bed.
Never in my life has my wife responded to me in this way, we've had our own moments but nothing like this, but I know if a black man was making love to her she would respond in the exact same manner as these women, of that I have no doubt.
I know because I've seen her body react to just watching these men on video and her pussy floods like a river when she sees black men nude or making love to other women. She gets wet when we make love but by the time I touch her after we've been watching a black man on video she is so wet she is embarrassed by it. She was embarrassed because her body did not "lie" about her arousal and she initially apologized to me at times because she knew I could tell just how aroused she was and her body was never like this for me.
I was also shocked the first few times too and she could tell too and she'd quietly shrug. I even pointed out the fact I had never seen her this aroused before and would whisper something in admiration like "holy lord." During those times I would tell her I was in awe of her and that I understood why she could find a hung black man more arousing to her than me and not once did she say that's not the case.
People can say what they want but there are a lot of white wives out there who think about sex with black men and given the chance to bed them without any guilt they would do it. There is some kind of emotional connection between a white woman and a black man that is undefinable but it unleashes some kind of primal ******* for white women that is untapped through a relationship with a white man.
I'm not trying to get all sideways with this but if you watch the videos there is no denying the emotions these women have as a black men makes love to them. It leaves me in awe because I cannot imagine what it is for them when they are faced with a well endowed black man and then have him place his manhood inside them. One thing that strikes me as they begin to make love, these women are incapable of masking whatever it is a black man and his size does for them both physically and emotionally. I wish I knew.

I’ve asked this question before. There is something there that is not easily definable. I think it may be more chemical than emotional. A certain attraction from pheromones maybe.

Back