Best IR video where wife expresses the most pleasure

they lookk like hard work for the woman and I have a hard time understanding how a man cannot lick pussy until the woman cums and then want to pump . It looks lazy when a man just lays will the woman does the work

Professional vids don't count... Those sounds she makes are mostly for the camera...
also her chest was not red enough when women orgasm their upper chest usually turns very red and there are other clues. I have seen a lot of big cocks in action

This is what my wife enjoys and what I scour the internet for to show her. We look for the "real" thing as much as possible and my wife really enjoys them. The reason she enjoys them is because she can relate to us being in this moment. She enjoys these because it's the type of black men she encounters daily who flirt with her and sometimes she flirts back and wonders just how well endowed they are and what they would be like in bed. She sees herself in these because that is how she is in bed but admits she might be different with a well endowed black inside her making love to her. She likes the actual passion, she would not shy away from the kissing and intimacy if once she is in bed with a black man. These videos are what got her to change her mind. She saw the skin contrast. she saw them in the bedroom, she saw the size she wants to experience, she discovered she had a thing for black men.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back