Best IR video where wife expresses the most pleasure

This bbc cuckold compilation is filled with insane orgasms, but two favorites....

One wife goes from "I can't take it" to spasming on his cock from 7:26 to 8:35. Then from 14:20 to 16:40 another wife begs for and then has incredible orgasm on bbc while hub watches, tied up.

Although some some identities on the pics and the composition seem to have been doctored, the video scenes are extremely convincing. For us being 'nerds', we did searched and watched IR movies for our curiosity. But we never came across vids like these. I was ecstatic and my hubby cum in his pants while I was touching him during the 14:20-16:40 frames. If the girl is not an actress I want to have the same she's having, please.

This one provides a rare look into how one wife gets completely transformed by bbc over time. Watch how she becomes more and more bold, intimate, and insatiable as she experiences more and more black cock.

She got perkier boobs / her boobs done at the end or am I wrong?
I don't think my wife would go that far as this does with so many guys and DP. Nice to watch though.

Back