Best IR video where wife expresses the most pleasure

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by genuinepleasure, Nov 24, 2014.

1. genuinepleasure

genuinepleasure Active Member

Well, been working on this FOREVER! Wife has really been open minded lately. Does anyone know of a video where the wife shows outrageous pleasure playing with BBC? I am looking for videos where the wife may have been shy or reluctant at 1st but once it gets going she is so into it she would likely not even know if anyone else existed. My wife loves the fantasy but thinks that once things got going there would be no turning back even if she was not completely aroused. Thanks in advance.

Oh, one other thing. I am always hearing very naughty sexy songs that talk about fucking, sucking etc. I often hear them om web cam sites where women are playing for the camera. I can never seem to get them to give me the specifics of the song and artist so I can download it. I would LOVE t make a sex mix that talks about fucking and sucking. Usually in hip hop or rap. Would love to get about an hour of tracks. These turn my wife on a lot.

Tom

Attached Files:

2. Not a Myth

Not a Myth Active Member Gold Member

I love the way this girl opens up!

3. genuinepleasure

genuinepleasure Active Member

4. whitedog4GBpussy

whitedog4GBpussy Well-Known Member

5. Chungcheng21

Chungcheng21 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Taiwan
    Hot one.

6. Benna van den Berg

Benna van den Berg Member

I SAW MY WIFE OPEN UP IN THE SAME WAY AS THIS SHY LOVELY LADY I LOVE IT

7. NEHIGHLANDER

NEHIGHLANDER Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    We've seen this video before and it is hot! The idea of a woman being so impassioned while being screwed that she passes out is incredible. It's also kind of funny that her husband tells her black lover to keep giving it to her as she lays there there out cold.

8. nocomp2bm

nocomp2bm Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    ahhh yes. Wish there was a lot more like this. Two people (blackman /white woman) having passionite intercourse without all the foolish awkward positions.

9. Mandy and Brian

Mandy and Brian Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    well if her hubby thought he could compete with BBC he knows the truth now.

cucky, Tanuja and genuinepleasure like this.
  10. spin419

spin419 Well-Known Member

US
    love this one. And don't be fooled by the title. This is not sport-fucking or usage of her as some sex toy. you can tell these two (and hubby) are familiar and comfortable with each other, probably have an ongoing arrangement. hubby evens remarks at the end "You have all weekend." this is super erotic, chemistry-laden lovemaking, no holes barred.

if this is modern marriage, and legitimately representative of the hotwife thing and what it can be, well.... ummmmm, PLEASE -- where do we sign up??!!! you can certainly see why it's on the rise. it's beautiful and natural and there's obviously something for everyone involved.

http://www.homemoviestube.com/videos/86049/milf-takes-a-huge-bbc-in-her-ass.html

#10 spin419, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  11. Buffalo NY Cpl

Buffalo NY Cpl Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

12. SonnyA

SonnyA Active Member

Super HOT

13. Mandy and Brian

Mandy and Brian Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    great video very sexy couple

14. spin419

US
    for anyone wondering about why couples may go into -- or be considering -- the hotwife thing, and the BBC experience within it as well, show them this. it might help them understand.

15. bentheman

bentheman Well-Known Member Gold Member

Germany
    we like this thread

16. spin419

US
    maybe this is more like awe tinged with pleasure. love everything -- her reaction, her faces, what she says, her sounds -- starting at the 9:20 mark and after for most of a minute as he takes her through a wave of climaxes

Every woman deserves to experience this kind of thing and I don't mean 2 BBCs at the same time, or necessarily even 1 BBC (gasp!!!)......but I DO mean sex with a talented lover who has 1) the equipment 2) the skill and capacity and 3) the confidence to absolutely own her sexually.

AND many, many husbands should probably see it happen. Whether they'd enjoy it or not, they would learn something. It might or might not be anything they themselves can use to please their wives in bed, but husband and wife alike would gain a new kind of shared understanding if HE were to witness HER in a state of pure release, quite possibly becoming someone he doesn't really recognize; at least in that moment or series of moments.....someone he really doesn't know at all.

Many men simply have no idea what sort of sexual creature their wives are, their potential, how incredibly sexual they could be.
    Even more sadly, many wives themselves have no idea either. Enlightenment is a good thing. A very healthy thing.

#16 spin419, Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
    sanna77, redrocker, rlasrlas and 38 others like this.
  17. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    I love sucking black cock! Here is one of mine.

Attached Files:

18. James Blackmon

James Blackmon Active Member

Nice....you have skills!!!

Mem Tn and beenblackened like this.
  19. hotcouple95

hotcouple95 Member Gold Member

Damn beenblackened, your skills are awesome. Thanks for the video. Do you have the rest of it to share with us?

20. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    I do my best to please :mstickle: