Best IR video where wife expresses the most pleasure

Like I have said, my husband does NOT know about my desires and I am wondering if it would do irrepairable harm to our marriage if I asked. I almost feel like at this point there is going to be harm if I don't ask him.
All I know is that I have handled this as badly as I possibly could so far so I need to get my ******* together.

Like I have said, my husband does NOT know about my desires and I am wondering if it would do irrepairable harm to our marriage if I asked. I almost feel like at this point there is going to be harm if I don't ask him.
All I know is that I have handled this as badly as I possibly could so far so I need to get my ******* together.
My advice is to take your time. Make sure this is what you actually want. It's fantastic but it's like a bell, it cannot be unrung

more awe and pleasure. kinda made me think of some folks from this site who recently made a wonderful connection. when she's on top, OMG...so beautiful listening to her urge him along, watching her own need overcome her, then giving him everything, just letting go in complete release

http://www.**SPAM DOMAIN***/videos/...s-wife-fuck-bbc-and-both-give-her-facial.html

I'd do anything to be you cuck

Back