Best IR video where wife expresses the most pleasure

Well, been working on this FOREVER! Wife has really been open minded lately. Does anyone know of a video where the wife shows outrageous pleasure playing with BBC? I am looking for videos where the wife may have been shy or reluctant at 1st but once it gets going she is so into it she would likely not even know if anyone else existed. My wife loves the fantasy but thinks that once things got going there would be no turning back even if she was not completely aroused. Thanks in advance.

Oh, one other thing. I am always hearing very naughty sexy songs that talk about fucking, sucking etc. I often hear them om web cam sites where women are playing for the camera. I can never seem to get them to give me the specifics of the song and artist so I can download it. I would LOVE t make a sex mix that talks about fucking and sucking. Usually in hip hop or rap. Would love to get about an hour of tracks. These turn my wife on a lot.

Tom

Attachments

• RS1 (79).jpg
    RS1 (79).jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 6,006
love this one. And don't be fooled by the title. This is not sport-fucking or usage of her as some sex toy. you can tell these two (and hubby) are familiar and comfortable with each other, probably have an ongoing arrangement. hubby evens remarks at the end "You have all weekend." this is super erotic, chemistry-laden lovemaking, no holes barred.

if this is modern marriage, and legitimately representative of the hotwife thing and what it can be, well.... ummmmm, PLEASE -- where do we sign up??!!! you can certainly see why it's on the rise. it's beautiful and natural and there's obviously something for everyone involved.

http://www.**SPAM DOMAIN***/videos/86049/milf-takes-a-huge-bbc-in-her-ass.html

Last edited:
Back