Best cream pie eating position?

Thanks to everyone for their responses...my wife came home with 2 loads and she sat on my face. Her boyfriend shot it pretty deep...but between her pushing and me using my fingers, I was able to get it to drip out into my mouth. If you have never done this before, I highly recommend it (if it is a turn on for you)...
I don’t think there were really any wrong answers here (or could be!) but it sounds like you made a great choice!

Last edited:
Agree. 69 position. Or have her stand over you and let it fall out to your mouth.
I idealize 69ish too but ideally the oral activity isn’t reciprocal, i.e. she’s gettin’ but not giving; her focus is not dick but rather helping you get the job done and thoroughly… and just maybe helping her to a climax in the bargain

Y'all are just mentally lost
Season 3 Netflix GIF by Queer Eye

My wife’s favorite way to feed me a sloppy creampie is me laying on the bed, she stands over me looking down and holds onto our large headboard and squats down. She likes to hover right over my face a bit and let me look at what he did to her, to smell it, have a little drip on my face and see how long I can hold out as I beg for my treat and reach up, grab her hips and pull her down on my face. This position, she holds onto the headboard and cums and cums and I end up after she’s nearly drowned me from squirting having to reach down while I continue sucking her clit and jack myself off. It’s how I cum the majority of the time these days.

I am a wannabe cuck only so using fake cum and dildos and haven’t had a real lid drip out. I love it when she sits on my face, watching it start to drip out as she lowers herself down is amazing. But I think the best spot is her laying on the bed with her arse on the edge and her legs up. I have found when I plant it super deep with her dildo, her pussy holds onto it. It doesn’t run out at all. So I lick her but then fuck her for a few strokes, when I withdraw a load of cum races for freedom and I quickly bend down and it flows right in

We've not done a creampie with another guy, but on occasion I'll clean up the mess I created. My favorite way to do it is for her to straddle my face towards the headboard. What I like about it is I can lick her pussy, finger her so she squirts with one hand, and stroking myself to another hard-on with my other hand.

I will be doing the same thing tonight with my gf. My question is how long until the cum turns clear and mixed with her juice? I was hoping for the white thick pie.

I am a wannabe cuck only so using fake cum and dildos and haven’t had a real lid drip out. I love it when she sits on my face, watching it start to drip out as she lowers herself down is amazing. But I think the best spot is her laying on the bed with her arse on the edge and her legs up. I have found when I plant it super deep with her dildo, her pussy holds onto it. It doesn’t run out at all. So I lick her but then fuck her for a few strokes, when I withdraw a load of cum races for freedom and I quickly bend down and it flows right in
Are you cleaning up your own mess?

i have found that many ladies are a one and done for taking multiple loads in their pussy. How ever most guys are wanting more chances.
so I would recommend the following . Cuck lays on his back looking up. Lady lays on top looking up legs spread. Boy friend crawls between legs and enjoys a nasty fuck right over the Cucks face. Then when the time comes pulls out and direct deposits that load into the cucks mouth. While at the same time kissing the lady.
now the Cuck can return the boy friends manhood back into the lady to go another round and build the next load.
now a word to the boy friend just put in the head the first time so that a few things happen. One your load has a chance to hit the back of the cucks throat. Two your load will paint the entire inside of the Cuck mouth insuring he tastes your load. Stay there kissing the lady until you know the Cuck has swallowed your load.
now a word to the playing couple. Once you are comfortable with the above add a bed sheet to the mix. If you are under a sheet the smell of your fuck session cannot dissipate. You cannot believe how erotic the smell is.
lastly when I comes time to cum in the lady a small head lamp on the cucks head so that he can watch the boyfriend deposit the load while under the sheet.
cuck can help out by bending their knees to support the lady

Back