Best cream pie eating position?

As I mentioned in another post, I will be eating my wife's boyfriend's cream pie tomorrow night...he will probably cum in her 2-3 times and then she will drive about 30 minutes home to me. Does anyone have any suggestions for the best position to clean her up?

As I mentioned in another post, I will be eating my wife's boyfriend's cream pie tomorrow night...he will probably cum in her 2-3 times and then she will drive about 30 minutes home to me. Does anyone have any suggestions for the best position to clean her up?
On her back, legs up at edge of bed. Drips out and runs down her ass which is where I place my tongue

Thanks to everyone for their responses...my wife came home with 2 loads and she sat on my face. Her boyfriend shot it pretty deep...but between her pushing and me using my fingers, I was able to get it to drip out into my mouth. If you have never done this before, I highly recommend it (if it is a turn on for you)...

Thanks to everyone for their responses...my wife came home with 2 loads and she sat on my face. Her boyfriend shot it pretty deep...but between her pushing and me using my fingers, I was able to get it to drip out into my mouth. If you have never done this before, I highly recommend it (if it is a turn on for you)...
that sounds wonderful! glad you had a good experience cleaning up a creampie!

Cowgirl face sitting….that way she can hold on to the headboard and enjoy feeling my tongue go where the black cock or cocks she fucked came and doesn’t have to be facing my pathetic white dick let alone touch it…..she lets me reach down after she cums a few times and whack myself off while she rubs her naughty, slutty black cock loving cum filled pussy happily married white pussy all over my face making sure I get a good, long taste….

From time to time getting a squirty shower from that position. Wife trembling, moaning and screaming "I'm sorry, baby!". Getting one more thrust and squirting again: "I'm soo sorry, soorry!". The black guy laughing and relentlessly thrusting. At the end it's all rather a yoghurt-shake. "I love you baby" she says and she kisses the black guy.

Good Job! At times I pull out Half way b4 I Cum in wife's Pussy so it will Creampie nicely in the front of her Sweet pussy. Makes it more easier for you to get Most of it out by licking, sucking and Slurping! Try it next time. 🧔🏾💪🏿💦💦💦💦💦👅😋💯❤️👍🏿

Back