Best Cage

Interesting topic and comments. I am blessed with having a husband that, while under endowed, is a kind, loving man that is supportive of, and encourages, my desire for Black men. I think one of these cages might be fun for him to wear for short periods, maybe one evening, that is small enough to keep him from getting hard, and when he does start to get hard, causes pain or discomfort. He gets his best erections when he watches Black men use me, and I think it would probably cause the same discomfort if a Black man was using him. I don't know if a Black man would get turned on by me caging my hub or not. It might also be fun to have him wear one if we were meeting other couples that are into IR, cucked hubs, and Black men. That would probably be a fun girlfriend for me to have!
Personally I love to be a chastity cuckold, I highly recommend it! !

Own and tried the CB3000, which honestly, unless a woman/guy just wants to get hard in plastic is the only way. It's fucked. At least for me even getting my ******* in there, after using ice and everything else, was a major chore. An erection? Pure fucking hell... Anyways, it's a thing of the past.

That said I thought I would share, get a cordless water-pick. The head fits inside all of the "gaps" and is able to clean/rinse everywhere. If you're goal is longtime use ******* can get kinda nasty and by a total fluke I tried this and it was very effective.

I have been locked in chastity since Oct 2013. It was my wife's idea as an early birthday present to herself was a CB6000s. During that time I have been released once a week for cleaning. In Nov 2014 my wife bought me a pink Holy Trainer V2 for her birthday. Once a month she will tease me and edge me by squeezing my little walnuts repeatedly then stopping for a bit before starting again. Eventually she will allow me an orgasm by this method but I am forever denied penetrative sex with her.

3 days is longest been in chastity. We are in SW Florida and have been looking to meet in person and, absent that, meet online, other cuck-interested couples (not singel guys!). GF is very bi and wants to share dom and sub play using the cucks. Sure that there are others with similar interest. It is not always about bulls, right?
kevp33434 on yahoo

I posted some images in the “What the Cuck” thread of men in chastity cages; however, I felt chastity cages probably deserved their own thread. I am not an expert on the subject; I simply created this thread for people who live the lifestyle, are curious about it, or simply enjoy fantasizing about it.

A chastity cage is a device which encloses around the male genital. Sometimes it is used in the BDSM and cuckold community. The wearer of the chastity cage is normally submissive; and relinquishes control of his sexual behavior to the dominant partner, which maybe his wife or mistress. A chastity cage locks around a man’s penis and can only be unlocked by the keyholder. Depending on the design, it can prevent the wearer from being erect. In addition, the wearer normally cannot masturbate or engage in sexual intercourse.

View attachment 284587View attachment 284588View attachment 284589View attachment 284590View attachment 284591View attachment 284592View attachment 284593View attachment 284594View attachment 284595View attachment 284596View attachment 284597View attachment 284598View attachment 284599View attachment 284600View attachment 284601

As a transgender women, I have no problem with these. My man prefers it since he's really only interested in my ass.

Back