Best Cage

I found it best to get the base ring right is the key and having it made of quality surgical stainless steel is hygienic for 24/7 wear. I like having the padlock big as i can hear it ring on the cage occasionally when he walks just a reminder for him whos in charge. But as others suggest the smaller the better regardless of his size don't give him the opportunity to even start to get hard without it straining against your cage is best for training. Remember you own it not him.

ghostcage.jpg Ms. BeenBlackened, I wanted to suggest you get your hubby a ghost cage like I have from "Customchastity.com It is made of synthetic material and very comfortable for daily use.. And while comfortable, its very secure and has no real room for your hubby to get to experience any hardness. It's one of the best out there, and my Wife keeps me in one. It totally keeps me in my place and under Her control:)

The PA5000 cages are very limited in size, the biggest one is too small for me. Read the sizing info carefully!

Before my PA, I had been locked in a Bon4Msmall for a year, Nice cage, stainless steel, but the alignment pins worked out after 8 mos or so, and the cage was replaced for free (keptforher.com). Before that, had a holy trainer 2, liked it okay, but the keys are UGLY. and a CB6000S before that. It was okay for a starter, but not great.

Looking at Lori tubes and steelwerks PA cages, but waiting to buy until after my PA is at least a 4ga. Lots of $$$!

We’ve found it difficult to work out! There are several sections so I think you can make it smaller! X
dscn2061-jpg.1555762

please i advice you two to try this model, i use this aswell..

This model is perfect for hubby.
He can masturbate only once/month , last sunday of the month (the cumshot goes directly in condom, then trashcan)
After a few days, his balls are aching. Then turning pink.

View attachment 1689420
The birdcage is a very nice cage, well made and secure. The only difference of opinion I would have is that cum is not worthy of even going in a trashcan. I would empty the full condom into his mouth and then throw the condom away. Trust me he will ******* it knowing that he won't get out next month for a release if he doesn't.

Back