Best Cage

That’s awesome would lone to see the pics! these are some of the ones we are looking at now. He just needs a smaller on to wear during the day. Don’t know much about the urethra tube. From what we’ve read it should stay a little cleaner. We really like the lock style! Any thoughts? :)View attachment 1776079
For long term wear, the Urethal tube makes UTIs more likely, the urethra collapses for a reason-to keep bacteria out.

The keys for this type of lock (also used on the Holy Trainer 2... and some trailer hitch locks) are kinda ugly, if you are worried about aesthetics for the Keyholder. If not, no issue.

The way the brass tongue of the lock pokes up, is going to dig into the skin if he has any belly fat/hang over.

With the closeness of the lock to the base of the A-ring, better keep him closely shaved, or that's going to pull pubes!

The open birdcage is easier to clean/pee through, but unless he really needs something so very small, it will be so bunched, it will be hard to clean anyway.

Last edited:
That’s awesome would lone to see the pics! these are some of the ones we are looking at now. He just needs a smaller on to wear during the day. Don’t know much about the urethra tube. From what we’ve read it should stay a little cleaner. We really like the lock style! Any thoughts? :)View attachment 1776079
Screenshot_20180322-204931.png7Screenshot_20180322-204931.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180322-204838.png
    Screenshot_20180322-204838.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
I found it best to get the base ring right is the key and having it made of quality surgical stainless steel is hygienic for 24/7 wear. I like having the padlock big as i can hear it ring on the cage occasionally when he walks just a reminder for him whos in charge. But as others suggest the smaller the better regardless of his size don't give him the opportunity to even start to get hard without it straining against your cage is best for training. Remember you own it not him.

I was going to purchase a second one with the lock built in, but wifey likes hearing the padlock against the cage as a reminder to both of us as to what she now owns!

Attachments

• IMG_3466.JPG
    IMG_3466.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Here's a super small, easier-to-keep-clean birdcage design, with contoured A-ring and the integral lock is canted forward enough it shouldn't poke him.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/122397495805

Hinges aren't the most comfortable things in an A-ring, but when you need smaller, you need smaller, and this hinge doesn't look too bad. Of it does pinch, just slip a piece of silicone tubing over the hinge, should work fine!

For long term wear, the Urethal tube makes UTIs more likely, the urethra collapses for a reason-to keep bacteria out.

The keys for this type of lock (also used on the Holy Trainer 2... and some trailer hitch locks) are kinda ugly, if you are worried about aesthetics for the Keyholder. If not, no issue.

The way the brass tongue of the lock pokes up, is going to dig into the skin if he has any belly fat/hang over.

With the closeness of the lock to the base of the A-ring, better keep him closely shaved, or that's going to pull pubes!

The open birdcage is easier to clean/pee through, but unless he really needs something so very small, it will be so bunched, it will be hard to clean anyway.

As a 24/7 wearer of a CB-6000-S i agree with all of what you have shared here. Thank you for pointing out the improved Holy Trainer 3. We tried the original, but found it pinched where it should not. We are going to try Version 3 Small with the added Nano tube v3_tube.jpg because of my small size and because of the unique locking system. At the moment we only used the marked plastic ties because the noise of the lock tapping against the plastic when i wear loose suit pants has caused some awkward moments at business functions i've attended with my wife.

We ran into a medical problem using urethral tubes. i was hospitalized recently which required the attachment of a bag. They had great difficulty getting the tube up to the bladder because of a blockage. The doctor who finally achieved a connection using a scope said there was scar tissue that had probably built up because of prior surgery. We knew that wasn't it and confessed to they use of the tube with a cock cage. She took that rather calmly and told us it was dangerous behavior and not to do it again. We agreed!!

As for keeping the area hairless, my insists that is a must. She takes me to a Vietnamese spa twice a month for back-sac & crack waxing.

Last edited:
As a 24/7 wearer of a CB-6000-S i agree with all of what you have shared here. Thank you for pointing out the improved Holy Trainer 3. We tried the original, but found it pinched where it should not. We are going to try Version 3 Small with the added Nano tube View attachment 1777840 because of my small size and because of the unique locking system. At the moment we only used the marked plastic ties because the noise of the lock tapping against the plastic when i wear loose suit pants has caused some awkward moments at business functions i've attended with my wife.

We ran into a medical problem using urethral tubes. i was hospitalized recently which required the attachment of a bag. They had great difficulty getting the tube up to the bladder because of a blockage. The doctor who finally achieved a connection using a scope said there was scar tissue that had probably built up because of prior surgery. We knew that wasn't it and confessed to they use of the tube with a cock cage. She took that rather calmly and told us it was dangerous behavior and not to do it again. We agreed!!

As for keeping the area hairless, my insists that is a must. She takes me to a Vietnamese spa twice a month for back-sac & crack waxing.

I have previously worn CB6000S, HT2 (no previous knowledge of the 3... the interface for the 2 needed to be sanded a bit, thge dovetail is Sharp!... the 4 sizes for the 3 are intetesting too) have also tried a smattering of cheap metal cages before getting a Bon4Metal, and then the PA-5000 since I was pierced.

The most comfortable mass market cage for me was the Bon4Metal, which has a few drawbacks, but we really like it. The lock options, security, comfort, and ease of cleaning etc. are excellent, and metal feels more real. Locks clinking can be minimized with hair bands, etc., and otherwise add a good bit of power play dynamics. It's fun!

Sorry you got damage from your tube, size, polish, length, extra bumps on the tube, type of play you were doing, squishing down into an unrealisticly small cage (kink aside, it should be as close as possible to the flaccid, fresh out of the shower length), etc.

Last edited:
I have previously worn CB6000S, HT2 (no previous knowledge of the 3... the interface for the 2 needed to be sanded a bit, thge dovetail is Sharp!... the 4 sizes for the 3 are intetesting too) have also tried a smattering of cheap metal cages before getting a Bon4Metal, and then the PA-5000 since I was pierced.

The most comfortable mass market cage for me was the Bon4Metal, which has a few drawbacks, but we really like it. The lock options, security, comfort, and ease of cleaning etc. are excellent, and metal feels more real. Locks clinking can be minimized with hair bands, etc., and otherwise add a good bit of power play dynamics. It's fun!

Sorry you got damage from your tube, size, polish, length, extra bumps on the tube, type of play you were doing, squishing down into an unrealisticly small cage (kink aside, it should be as close as possible to the flaccid, fresh out of the shower length), etc.

100% right one needs to be realistic when selecting devices and components, especially tube size and that it should be as close to the size of your flaccid penis. I have a few devices, all of them are really small. That's because I'm really small so they fit me great. I feel like there is a growing trend in chastity circles of men trying to squeeze themselves into cages that are way too small just so they can say they have such a tiny device ... like a novelty. I don't get it personally, if one is serious about 24/7 chastity (or even casual chastity) then one must be comfortable in the cage and not risk any injury or health issues.

Speaking of health issues, I've never seen the appeal of urethra tube. Always seemed like a health problem waiting to happen. I had an infection in there once (not chastity related) and it is not fun at all, it's very painful. Also I can't tell what the purpsose really is, other than preventing escapes. But if you have the right tube size escapes are not going to happen. But to each his own! Just be safe out there fellow lockers. Even if you're not going to be 24/7 do some research on devices and health.

This is the one my husband wears. Uncomfortable, he says.
Male-Sex-Products-Chastity-Device-Virginity-Penis-Cage-with-Adjustable-Rooster-Ring-And-Belt-of-Fidelity.jpg

Back