Best Cage

This is the one my husband wears. Uncomfortable, he says.
Male-Sex-Products-Chastity-Device-Virginity-Penis-Cage-with-Adjustable-Rooster-Ring-And-Belt-of-Fidelity.jpg
I have that one, it's not bad. There are definitely better ones to be had, but it's a good beginner cage

This is the one my husband wears. Uncomfortable, he says.
Male-Sex-Products-Chastity-Device-Virginity-Penis-Cage-with-Adjustable-Rooster-Ring-And-Belt-of-Fidelity.jpg
Yeah, actively repressing and punishing. I've been using it for hours first and now traveling and wearing it now for 3 days consecutively. Design flaws: two separate parts, it pinches at the base all times, and with strong erections it pulls itself and my balls forward. Wife likes the look, feel, and how flesh shows when expanding over the 'windows'.

Yeah, actively repressing and punishing. I've been using it for hours first and now traveling and wearing it now for 3 days consecutively. Design flaws: two separate parts, it pinches at the base all times, and with strong erections it pulls itself and my balls forward. Wife likes the look, feel, and how flesh shows when expanding over the 'windows'.

That is one serious cock cage. i would totally get lost in it. It sounds like an improper fit. It shouldn't pinch. The part where it pulls the balls away from the body is a 'feature.' It is there to discourage erections.

The first time you have a woodie in the middle of the night and it feels like someone is pulling you out of bed by your balls as you wake up to the pain, is one of the most dramatic moments in early chastity.
Most of the others involve keys and nasty things that happen when you are on line at Heathrow.

The part where it pulls the balls away from the body is a 'feature.' It is there to discourage erections.
I get that. The problem is it doesn't get back on its own. I would need to open and re-attach it or I get more pinching by sliding it back.
The first time you have a woodie in the middle of the night and it feels like someone is pulling you out of bed by your balls as you wake up to the pain, is one of the most dramatic moments in early chastity. Most of the others involve keys and nasty things that happen when you are on line at Heathrow.
I do get frequent woodies now, sleeping with it for the first time and having dreams about wife and bulls. You can imagine. Not flying with it, definitely.

I get that. The problem is it doesn't get back on its own. I would need to open and re-attach it or I get more pinching by sliding it back.

I do get frequent woodies now, sleeping with it for the first time and having dreams about wife and bulls. You can imagine. Not flying with it, definitely.

It is possible you are not putting it on correctly. but if not, if you can, return it.

Not going back to its proper place after an erection is a no-no. That could cause serious medical problems if circulation is cut off.

My most successful have been the CB series, now up to 6000. It comes in two sizes, big and small. The small has a -S after 6000. The important part is getting the cock ring size correct. What i am wearing now is the Holy Trainer version 3. No matter what size you chose for your penis size, there are now 6 or seven choices, pay most attention again to the cock ring size.

All of the ones we've used are in two parts, first the base over the penis and balls and then the tube attaching to the base. The locking mechanisms vary. We like the Holy Trainer 3.0 because it has a built in lock, so no clacking padlock.

Last edited:

. Welcome to the club. Decisions. Decisions. Decisions. To wear or not to wear.

. What dreams ? What plans ? What fantasys of her and black men ?

Never had tried metal but they look scary to us. Tanya loves the look and feel of clear silicon. She can squeeze them and see the cock inside.
My new cage was the silicon one. It exerted a squeezing and burning effect on my balls. I'm back to this model above. Wife loved seeing the swollen flesh protruding through the metal frames. I also realize there is longer version like @bb253's that could be better for my 7". Where did you find it?20180328_101527.jpg

Back