Best Cage

Got one. The Cb 6000. When I wore it, it was not bad, but still not very good for long time use. There are plenty of ones for the missus to choose from, just make sure you know what youre getting into when you ask her to buy it ;-)
Whats is like to be in a long term cage. And when u get aroused what does the sensation feel like?

Whats is like to be in a long term cage. And when u get aroused what does the sensation feel like?
I like wearing one because there is always a low level of arousal and I love the weight gently pulling on me. Mine is also short enough to prevent any real erection other than swelling while it tries to get hard. The cage won't let it get longer at all, and it only allows it to bulge out a little between the rods.

I like being prevented from touching myself, and every time I feel the cage instead of my dick, I'm reminded it no longer belongs to me and is owned and controlled by someone else. After a while I didn't even think about touching it or daring to jerk off. I know I'm not going to be able to do either one so the thoughts are gone, especially since I was initially caged to prevent excessive masturbation in the first place.

My Mistress also decided there was no longer any need for erections or cums for me since I was no longer allowed to fuck, either. I have to admit it was difficult for me to accept that I would never fuck again if I consented to being caged in permanent chastity. It's worked out that I'm released once every two months for a few minutes to masturbate. I feel that's more than enough and very generous, considering I enjoy being caged and initially never would have been allowed out at all. I'm getting my masturbation release date in about a week, and I'm looking forward to it.

The cage won't totally prevent cumming if you are bent on having a cum, but I want to be controlled and denied. It's easier if you want denial and prevention to do long term chastity than if you're going to try and get around it. I like it and agree with Mistress that I don't have any business having erections, cums, or being inside any women again.

Make sure you know exactly what you are getting into. You might like it like I do and become very long term caged and denied, too. Your wife might like it even more than you do and she might never let you out again, so be very careful what you wish for, because you might get it.

This is probably way more than you wanted to know, but having a defacto penectomy and castration isn't something to be taken lightly. Again, be careful what you wish for.

Last edited:
Wow thanks for the reply this maybe something I need to consider. What model is best for men with penises that are only and inch when soft if you know? Thanks

Wow thanks for the reply this maybe something I need to consider. What model is best for men with penises that are only and inch when soft if you know? Thanks
My cage just fits the length of my dick, which is only an inch and a quarter soft. It's only seven eights in diameter, which matches the inside diameter of the first ring of my cage. It doesn't have any room to grow any longer, but it's also just barely big enough to allow my dick through the first ring. I need to be completely limp with lube to get it in easily, otherwise it's impossible to get it through. Temperature plays a big role in how you fit, because like I'm sure you know, your tiny bits get even smaller as it gets colder. Hot weather is also a problem since the tiny bits get a little bigger when warmed.

Mature Metal sells a fitting kit that you can use to figure out what will work for you if you purchase a device from them. Other manufacturers probably have similar items that I'm sure will work, too.

Generally speaking, the closer the fit the less chance you have of suffering pain from erections. I can't get erect at all, which is what Mistress wanted, which is perfect since no masturbation will be going on except for a few minutes once every two months, and no fucking ever.

One other thing, is you might see some shrinkage in length and diameter after a long time caged. It's proven to be temporary for me, since my size comes back after a week or ten days of erections while out of my device. It doesn't matter if I'm shorter because I'm not fucking anybody anyway.

Also remember you need a break-in period and some adjustments might be needed before attempting a long lock-up. You might get some sore spots or other irritation at first while your body adjusts to your device, so just wear it for short periods and work up to a week or two. If it's comfortable, you won't even know you're wearing it. At that point you should try an initial lock-up of 30 days and then go for longer periods if no problems come up and depending on what your wife or keyholder wants to do.

It's not for everybody, but it's possible to have lots of fun with the right device and the right partner.

Last edited:
My cage just fits the length of my dick. It doesn't have any room to grow any longer, but it's also just barely big enough to allow my dick through the first ring. I need to be completely limp with lube to get it in easily, otherwise it's impossible to get it through. Temperature plays a big role in how you fit, because like I'm sure you know, your tiny bits get even smaller as it gets colder. Hot weather is also a problem since the tiny bits get a little bigger when warmed.

Mature Metal sells a fitting kit that you can use to figure out what will work for you if you purchase a device from them. Other manufacturers probably have similar items that I'm sure will work, too.

Generally speaking, the closer the fit the less chance you have of suffering pain from erections. I can't get erect at all, which is what Mistress wanted, which is perfect since no masturbation will be going on except for a few minutes once every two months, and no fucking ever.

One other thing, is you might see some shrinkage in length and diameter after a long time caged. It's proven to be temporary for me, since my size comes back after a week or ten days of erections while out of my device. It doesn't matter if I'm shorter because I'm not fucking anybody anyway.

Also remember you need a break-in period and some adjustments might be needed before attempting a long lock-up. You might get some sore spots or other irritation at first while your body adjusts to your device, so just wear it for short periods and work up to a week or two. If it's comfortable, you won't even know you're wearing it. At that point you should try an initial lock-up of 30 days and then go for longer periods if no problems come up and depending on what your wife or keyholder wants to do.

It's not for everybody, but it's possible to have lots of fun with the right device and the right partner.
Thankyou so much for your detailed reply I will gives this alot of thought and maybe try it out. Thanks again

Back