Best Cage

• you really are a cuck size boi, even smallest cage looks big, its very right that you caged and you wife has steady bbc lover, send some pics where your with your wife or with her lover

and send excat information where have you ordered that cage and what model it is, you should spread the word to cage more cucks into such a tight cages like that.. lil cocks dont need any bigger cages..

and send excat information where have you ordered that cage and what model it is, you should spread the word to cage more cucks into such a tight cages like that.. lil cocks dont need any bigger cages..
Found mine at Red Chili. I can do a 4 month stint in mine, even without a keyholder to keep me in it. Call me a true believer.

Attachments

• Caged3.jpg
    Caged3.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
You'll have to get a Prince Albert piercing.
Put on the cb then lock it to the piercing.
I have the same problem.
Cocklet and balls are just too Small.

Caged2.jpg
I have worn a CB6000s but even this is too big and I can easily pull my cock out and re-insert it. What can I do to stop me being able to do this?
The Red Chili versions are all custom fitted to your needs with ample measuring directions on the site. Metric is what they use being out of Europe. My advise is multiple measurements throughout the day for several days, average the results and round down to nearest quarter, convert to metric. If you have pull out issues, order the cage to ring gap at the smallest they provide. Definitely get the sizing rings for the base ring. Small price to pay for the most critical part for long term comfort and security. Waist chain included to help hold the unit back onto your body so it isn't pulling on your balls every time you get, or Try to get rather, an erection, this also helps to guard against pullout.
Included another view.

Last edited:
I have worn a CB6000s but even this is too big and I can easily pull my cock out and re-insert it. What can I do to stop me being able to do this?
Short term fix is to make a strap for around your waist that holds it up and back. But until you get a device that hugs your shaft from base to tip at its most flaccid your not going to have the best experience and likely give up. I point to Red Chili because it was the most cost effective way to get a custom fit and a nice, shiny, displayable piece of jewelry in a sense. One more "binding" than a wedding ring one might say.

Back