Best Cage

To each their own. I for one voluntarily choose to lead a chaste lifestyle 24/7 and feel that any husband that also chooses to be denied should feel free to practice their relationship without judgment from those who do not understand.

I SAID tease and denial can be fun and exciting. If any white MEN want to be locked up in a cock cage more power to them.If these white MEN want to allow another human being that is no better then they are to control them, Okay. If these white MEN want to consider themselves lower than the black MEN and wish to serve as their cuckold slaves, wonderful. Some white WOMEN chose a black MAN as a lover while her husband is in chastity, to each there own. Now don't get me wrong on this point if a white WOMAN desires a black MAN or a BBC only, that can be a beautiful thing. There are many relationships where white couples prefer black lovers for them to enjoy the Cuckold Lifestyle. that can be a beautiful thing. If the wife and her lover wish to heap humiliation upon the cuckold husband and he eats humiliation like candy, go for it. All of what I have listed is a minor percentage of the cuckold world and no one has the right to state that all white MEN ( not bois or boys) are to be locked away in chastity so the black MAN can dominate over them.
To each their own. I for one voluntarily choose to lead a chaste lifestyle 24/7 and feel that any husband that also chooses to be denied should feel free to practice their relationship without judgment from those who do not understand.

I wasn't judging anything at all to do with Chastity. I was saying no one has a right to call white men BOYS or BOIS Because we are not BOYS we are Men. Whether a Cuckold wants to look at himself as lower then a Man then don't try to include the other 99% of White Men In this world. You show me one thing that is written in my post that is untrue! If us white men call Black men BOIS or Boys we would be accused of a hate crime. No white men or black men are boys and no black man or white man is better than the other. So I said Some need to crawl out of Wonderland into the Real world .

I posted some images in the “What the Cuck” thread of men in chastity cages; however, I felt chastity cages probably deserved their own thread. I am not an expert on the subject; I simply created this thread for people who live the lifestyle, are curious about it, or simply enjoy fantasizing about it.

A chastity cage is a device which encloses around the male genital. Sometimes it is used in the BDSM and cuckold community. The wearer of the chastity cage is normally submissive; and relinquishes control of his sexual behavior to the dominant partner, which maybe his wife or mistress. A chastity cage locks around a man’s penis and can only be unlocked by the keyholder. Depending on the design, it can prevent the wearer from being erect. In addition, the wearer normally cannot masturbate or engage in sexual intercourse.

View attachment 284587View attachment 284588View attachment 284589View attachment 284590View attachment 284591View attachment 284592View attachment 284593View attachment 284594View attachment 284595View attachment 284596View attachment 284597View attachment 284598View attachment 284599View attachment 284600View attachment 284601
SUPER HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I posted some images in the “What the Cuck” thread of men in chastity cages; however, I felt chastity cages probably deserved their own thread. I am not an expert on the subject; I simply created this thread for people who live the lifestyle, are curious about it, or simply enjoy fantasizing about it.

A chastity cage is a device which encloses around the male genital. Sometimes it is used in the BDSM and cuckold community. The wearer of the chastity cage is normally submissive; and relinquishes control of his sexual behavior to the dominant partner, which maybe his wife or mistress. A chastity cage locks around a man’s penis and can only be unlocked by the keyholder. Depending on the design, it can prevent the wearer from being erect. In addition, the wearer normally cannot masturbate or engage in sexual intercourse.

View attachment 284587View attachment 284588View attachment 284589View attachment 284590View attachment 284591View attachment 284592View attachment 284593View attachment 284594View attachment 284595View attachment 284596View attachment 284597View attachment 284598View attachment 284599View attachment 284600View attachment 284601
The very first dark haired girl. I would LOVE to be the man in that cage.

View attachment 314084 I was locked in a Lori tube # 7 with extra bars and PA and a frenum piercing for over five years. "No *******"
I am no sissy or anything like that. I told her it was erotic to think about not being allowed in my new wife while another has his way.
I got both piercing and tube installed at once.
I was thinking of something else was going to happen when I was hand cuffed to the bed. She was Fully dressed and a friend of hers came in the bedroom and did the piercing much to my protest and sweating. The piercing had no real pain with them while being done. while I was on the bed and cuffed they placed two scrotum rings about one inch each around my balls. the weight is what got me, they were heavy.
Several months later she took the the PA out, and placed a larger ring through it. Then over four years stretched the PA out to a 00 gauge. I had the 00 PA in just about a year and a half.
The frenum piercing allowed her to keep the cage on the entire time even when enlarging the PA.
The cage and stuff was a surprise when she installed it, I had no idea, nor ever heard of such a thing a "cock cage.
I later find out that my wife was seeing a guy since before we were dating.
He was a tattoo artist at a local shop and it was his suggestion. The girl my wife had do my piercing worked there at the shop. I was told if I tamper with any of the cage or scrotum rings she would divorce me immediately. She did add scrotum rings as well, I think I got to about four or four and a half inches. She did several surprise inspection's per year.
My wife got quite extensively tattooed by this guy during the time I was in the cage. I did not pick up on it right away but after a while I realized she was humping him also.
After about four years of being in the situation her "guy" got a job in a different location, and moved away.
My wife was shattered about him leaving and I spent the year and a half after still in a cage.
Now before you say bull s**T or why would I stay with her, I went through a nasty divorce before I meet her.
Excuse me but I was not going through that, once was enough!
Well over time we worked it out and were still married after 15 years.
She still wears the ring he gave her which is my Avatar.
That's some story If you wish pm me I would like to know more.

I'm in a long distance relationship (girlfriend lives several States away) and she keeps me locked in a CB-6000s. We haven't taken the plunge into black cock yet but I think we're both at the edge of the cliff so to speak. Anyway, here's some pics of my pathetic dick leaking pre-cum... Feel free to message if you'd like to chat.IMG_20170407_222707763.jpg IMG_20170407_230617.jpg IMG_20170407_231013.jpg

I'm in a long distance relationship (girlfriend lives several States away) and she keeps me locked in a CB-6000s. We haven't taken the plunge into black cock yet but I think we're both at the edge of the cliff so to speak. Anyway, here's some pics of my pathetic dick leaking pre-cum... Feel free to message if you'd like to chat.View attachment 1225653 View attachment 1225661 View attachment 1225663
a LOT of people get to precipice of taking BBC into their life, a LOT make that step too. You're on your way, make that step.

Oh, very nice fit and look, the 6000s looks to suit you well.

Back