Being passed around by your Bull

Has you Bull ever passed you around his friends or others?

• Yes

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Never

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Not yet but I want him to

Votes: 34 26.6%
  • I'd love that

Votes: 21 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My regular black lover has had friends of his join us and they have all fucked me . We have not met him since New Year’s Eve as he has had relations visiting from Barbados.
He has now arranged for us to meet him tomorrow at his house, he has instructed me to wear a white pleated skirt that has a side tie , with a black see through blouse and be naked underneath them .
His ******* from Barbados who we have never met is staying with him will be there , Del has told him about my husband and I being a cuckold couple and that I’m his white married whore . Who will do what I’m told as I’m addicted to black cock .
Del told my husband that he has told his ******* will fuck me as he has also never fucked a white whore before.

Last edited:
My regular black lover has had friends of his join us and they have all fucked me . We have not met him since New Year’s Eve as he has had relations visiting from Barbados.
He has now arranged for us to meet him tomorrow at his house, he has instructed me to wear a white pleated skirt that has a side tie , with a black see through blouse and be naked underneath them .
His ******* from Barbados who we have never met is staying with him will be there , Del has told him about my husband and I being a cuckold couple and that I’m his white married whore .
Del told my husband that he has told his ******* will fuck me as he has also never fucked a white whore .
The regulars kinda come and go. I met this black guy a few years ago when I was buying some coke. I noticed some interracial cuckold dvd by his TV. I told him that I wanted to get some more later that so would it be ok if my wife and I came by in about an hour. He said sure so I went home and told my wife about him and she got dressed not to sluty but definitely a skirt and no panties. She looked great when we got there to his apartment. I introduced the 2 and we started getting high and the whole time my slut wiife was flirting her ass off. She went to the bathroom and I told Darrell what we were into. When she came out of the bathroom he latched on to her and they started making out like long lost lovers even though she had just met him a few minutes ago.

Being the only female and naked in a room full of black men is the ultimate sexual rush for me. My ass, pussy and tits got felt up very well before the fucking started. I was 25 at the time and the men were all black and over 50.
One of my biggest fantasies is to allow a bunch of mature black men (50+) to use a sexy young white girl as their fuck toy!
I can see how this must have turned you on and get addicted to let these horny older blacks use you as their personal slut :threesome: :threesome:

His ******* from Barbados who we have never met is staying with him will be there , Del has told him about my husband and I being a cuckold couple and that I’m his white married whore .
Del told my husband that he has told his ******* will fuck me as he has also never fucked a white whore .
Please let us know what happened!

It ain't no fun if my buddies can't have none! As little boys we liked to share our toys because we wanted our friends to experience the same fun and joy that our toys gave us so as a man I want my buddies to experience the Joys of a hotwife, her tight married holes, her submissiveness to take big cocks all night long, and her willingness to drain every drop 💧 of cum they can give her, and all with her hubby's full support!♠️

It ain't no fun if my buddies can't have none! As little boys we liked to share our toys because we wanted our friends to experience the same fun and joy that our toys gave us so as a man I want my buddies to experience the Joys of a hotwife, her tight married holes, her submissiveness to take big cocks all night long, and her willingness to drain every drop 💧 of cum they can give her, and all with her hubby's full support!♠️
Yes. We love that attitude.

My bull had a friend stop to watch a game. He started stopping by often. I knew he wanted me. I was pregnant with my bulls baby and my husband was always there. One day he stopped and my bull had me bent over the couch taking me from behind. Was so horny during pregnancy. Bull instructed hubby to let his friend in. After my bull finished, hubby cleaned and my bull shared me. I think they had it planned. Now pregnant with baby #2 and not sure which bull is dad. All 3 will be in delivery and looking forward to #3
Who cares who the dad is, right? We have fun with black men and pregnant sex is great. A near permanent pregnancy state is one of my fantasies too.

Been with many black men over the years, some long term some short, and have never been shared. Have even asked to be shared, but they all wanted me to them selves.

The regulars kinda come and go. I met this black guy a few years ago when I was buying some coke. I noticed some interracial cuckold dvd by his TV. I told him that I wanted to get some more later that so would it be ok if my wife and I came by in about an hour. He said sure so I went home and told my wife about him and she got dressed not to sluty but definitely a skirt and no panties. She looked great when we got there to his apartment. I introduced the 2 and we started getting high and the whole time my slut wiife was flirting her ass off. She went to the bathroom and I told Darrell what we were into. When she came out of the bathroom he latched on to her and they started making out like long lost lovers even though she had just met him a few minutes ago.
Man that's so hot with the ******* dealer

Back