Being passed around by your Bull

Has you Bull ever passed you around his friends or others?

• Yes

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Never

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Not yet but I want him to

Votes: 34 26.6%
  • I'd love that

Votes: 21 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I sometimes went on weekend dates that I knew I would be shared with my dates friends. After I left my husband and moved in with my black lover it was expected that I would be used by different black guys. I loved it and if I could go back I definitely would do it again.
Phyliss

I've never had a steady bull and don't want one, hubby has done a great job of finding black guys online that love setting up BBC parties for their friends to pass me around & use me as their slut for the night. So YES; I've been passed around "A Lot" by several different guys that we've met, but my hubby was My Bull that initiated it every time!

I've never had a steady bull and don't want one, hubby has done a great job of finding black guys online that love setting up BBC parties for their friends to pass me around & use me as their slut for the night. So YES; I've been passed around "A Lot" by several different guys that we've met, but my hubby was My Bull that initiated it every time!
I'm jealous, wish it was me

My wife didn't just like sex with Black men, she loved having sex with a variety of Black men. Her favorite expression was: "So many Black men, so little time"! She would encourage a particular Black bull to bring along a friend, relative, co-worker, business associate, etc., whenever she needed some Black "sexing".

Attachments

• View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 106
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 117
  • Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 119
Back