Progress

I've made progress over the last two years. My girlfriend has been extremely against cucking me. But slowly I think she is coming around. The other night I told her I had a dream about her being fucked by a black man while I watched in my cage. I jerked off on her tits while telling her all the details.

I last night jerked off on her tits while telling her about her taking black cock. She seems so Into it asking things like do I enjoy hearing her moan another man's name, and do I like seeing her juices on a black man's cock. It's so crazy to me hearing her say these things.

I have another update for my thread lol. We had sex last night. The last few months since she ordered my cock cage have moved fast. While I was in her she was saying about taking black cock again and she won't be able to feel me. I asked if she wanted to go black and she said as long as it turns me on. Not sure which way to take it but made me nut instant.

If so, you will be successful, this is my experience. When she feels comfortable that she won't lose you, she will let her hormones flow and take their course ;)

Another piece of advice I would like to give you is to become friends with some black man who is as sexy as possible, explain the situation to him and then invite him home with an excuse and introduce him to your wife. Just this, just a very normal invitation, without pushing the situation further. She will have the opportunity to unleash her imagination which is a very powerful f o r c e ;)

Well she seems to be getting more comfortable telling me about celebs she finds hot, and telling me about how a guy she was talking to as a teen was uncircumcised

You are on the right path just go slow and steady. Did that with my wife a lot until she started to talk more and more about it. Eventually she had the opportunity and she wasted no time in doing it.

You are on the right path just go slow and steady. Did that with my wife a lot until she started to talk more and more about it. Eventually she had the opportunity and she wasted no time in doing it.
Thank you for the advise. I will keep updating on here with what happens.

So we've continued the dirty talk during various sex activities. Today we had a talk about actually doing it and she explained to me her hang ups. I did my best to re assure her every step of the way I want her to be the most comfortable as possible. It was a promising talk. It ended with her saying she will seriously think about it.

Back