Being passed around by your Bull

Has you Bull ever passed you around his friends or others?

• Yes

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Never

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Not yet but I want him to

Votes: 34 26.6%
  • I'd love that

Votes: 21 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Used. A bit like a hoe. And a bit like fucking the young version of that guy I've been fucking before. With my boss it's different. He didn't pass me any further. But husband was career-wise happy.
My boss told me we needed this account badly and sent me to talk to this guy. He never said how far I should go, but said the guy was not a pleasant type. What he didn't say either is that this white guy is in his 70s and a hornndog. In our business, men avoid now any sexual advances, so he suggested instead a break and invited me to a dance club. Only after that he asked me if I wanted to go to a hotel. I considered it would be precisely an unpleasant situation, but I weighed out the chances of a relatively dignifying outcome if I could get the account. To my amazement the guy was quite fit in spite of his wrinkles and would not be satisfied with a blowjob. . He proved, however, that older men can perform in bed as good as young ones. I made my part to make him happy as if I liked him and he said at the end I had not to worry about our deal. We closed the deal that night and my boss was so surprized he flew next day for a handshake. The old guy was very formal in front of him and I didn't mention any details of our hotel night. What counts is tha massive volume of the deal. My boss was very proud of me and we had a great night out and in together. That made up for all my efforts. And maybe some reward on the horizon...

Last edited:
When Alicia and I started in this lifestyle I had no idea this was a thing. We got into it a bit differently than some. Long story short, we were separated fifteen years ago and Alicia dated a black man. We ended up reconciling but she continued to see him and I had to decide if I wanted her under the condition that she could still have a sexual relationship with him or if I wanted to divorce.

That relationship ended and she has had had 5 other boyfriends since. Her current boyfriend loves to share her. She did not want to do it at first. She said she felt awkward but he had shared her several times now and she says she loves it now.

My bull had a friend stop to watch a game. He started stopping by often. I knew he wanted me. I was pregnant with my bulls baby and my husband was always there. One day he stopped and my bull had me bent over the couch taking me from behind. Was so horny during pregnancy. Bull instructed hubby to let his friend in. After my bull finished, hubby cleaned and my bull shared me. I think they had it planned. Now pregnant with baby #2 and not sure which bull is dad. All 3 will be in delivery and looking forward to #3
You are amazing 😍😍😍

When I was active ( Just to old ,now-days )My lovely black boyfriend often used to share me with some of His friends and girlfriends.
I always loved it, but the Girls were always the roughest and kinkiest, 😜
Very hot. Would love to see you with a couple of black girls

Back