Being passed around by your Bull

Has you Bull ever passed you around his friends or others?

• Yes

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Never

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Not yet but I want him to

Votes: 34 26.6%
  • I'd love that

Votes: 21 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bulls generally don’t want their play things damaged
It's not the bulls, pussy it's just a bulls turn... She's in his lifestyle she wants to be fucked she wants to be tossed up and passed around. the bulls job is to make sure that she's safe ,fucked well return to where she came from a one piece. And if she wants that pussy to look like a wizard sleeve for a week after she gets home goddamnit I'm gonna help her

I agree, it is a great way to meet people. Some of the guys we've met at BBC parties have asked if we would attend a party if they set one up with some of their friends and from those parties we've met more guys wanting to do the same. It's worked out great for us, I love lots of variety and hubby loves watching me gang banged & used like a slut by lots of different guys.
Absolutely my kind of girl....

I've never had a steady bull and don't want one, hubby has done a great job of finding black guys online that love setting up BBC parties for their friends to pass me around & use me as their slut for the night. So YES; I've been passed around "A Lot" by several different guys that we've met, but my hubby was My Bull that initiated it every time!
THIS... ENERGY!!👌🏾👌🏾

We met Tyson online somewhere, not sure where. After Tyson fucked Amy about three different times, he asked us if he could invite Donny over to fuck Amy too. That threesome went well, and later Tyson invited us over to his place and said his friend Derek would be there too. A couple of weeks later Derek call us and asked to see Amy again, this time without Tyson, mentioning he already got Tyson's approval. After a couple of 1-on-1 hookups with Amy, Derek asked if he could bring Lou and Paul along to their next motel meeting. Paul cancelled, but Derek and Lou showed Amy a real nice time.

Update: I forgot Derek also arranged for him BJ and Anthony to do her for her birthday.

So we met one black guy online and he passed Amy around to five other guys.

Last edited:
We met Tyson online somewhere, not sure where. After Tyson fucked Amy about three different times, he asked us if he could invite Donny over to fuck Amy too. That threesome went well, and later Tyson invited us over to his place and said his friend Derek would be there too. A couple of weeks later Derek call us and asked to see Amy again, this time without Tyson, mentioning he already got Tyson's approval. After a couple of 1-on-1 hookups with Amy, Derek asked if he could bring Lou and Paul along to their next motel meeting. Paul cancelled, but Derek and Lou showed Amy a real nice time.

So we met one black guy online and he passed Amy around to three other guys.
I think this is what we both want to happen in time to both me and my husband to be shared among some black bulls.

Being passed around of course is not exclusive to black men. It kind of goes with the lifestyle. Your willing to have sex with men without any commitment . Shearing you in the next step. Of course I've been passed around. In my activities with all male groups it was like advertising . Did a party and often it would lead to several more. I kind of got into group sex by being passed around by a guy i thought was my boyfriend.
A black man i met once and had been with a few times confessed to being a pimp. For two years whenever i felt the need i would make the call and he would set something up. I'm sure he was charging the guys but it didn't matter. I took no money, He did not order or control me . A ideal situation for him, no cost or upkeep but he made money every time i came to town. I of course had great sex with five to fifteen blacks whenever i ask. Hassle free with no real effort or no shows.

One bull once suggested I could get some exp in a friend's consultancy firm. I was doing investment consultancy for two Nigerian gents. And more. After that one, I was meeting black guys in a hotel while working in St Louis. The hispanic concierge too wanted to have a taste of my skills and had it. One night after that, I came together with some of the black guys I was meeting for weeks. I got so wasted I didn't notice the concierge was sending his buddies up to my room. I only remember waking up naked in bed together with 2 unknown guys and one more sleeping on the floor. None of them were able to speak much English. It was the cook and his kitchen helpers.

One bull once suggested I could get some exp in a friend's consultancy firm. I was doing investment consultancy for two Nigerian gents. And more. After that one, I was meeting black guys in a hotel while working in St Louis. The hispanic concierge too wanted to have a taste of my skills and had it. One night after that, I came together with some of the black guys I was meeting for weeks. I got so wasted I didn't notice the concierge was sending his buddies up to my room. I only remember waking up naked in bed together with 2 unknown guys and one more sleeping on the floor. None of them were able to speak much English. It was the cook and his kitchen helpers.
This is fucking amazing

My bull had a friend stop to watch a game. He started stopping by often. I knew he wanted me. I was pregnant with my bulls baby and my husband was always there. One day he stopped and my bull had me bent over the couch taking me from behind. Was so horny during pregnancy. Bull instructed hubby to let his friend in. After my bull finished, hubby cleaned and my bull shared me. I think they had it planned. Now pregnant with baby #2 and not sure which bull is dad. All 3 will be in delivery and looking forward to #3
So fucking hot and beautiful, love it.

I sometimes went on weekend dates that I knew I would be shared with my dates friends. After I left my husband and moved in with my black lover it was expected that I would be used by different black guys. I loved it and if I could go back I definitely would do it again.
Phyliss
please tell us why it stopped.

It's not the bulls, pussy it's just a bulls turn... She's in his lifestyle she wants to be fucked she wants to be tossed up and passed around. the bulls job is to make sure that she's safe ,fucked well return to where she came from a one piece. And if she wants that pussy to look like a wizard sleeve for a week after she gets home goddamnit I'm gonna help he
Lmao @ "wizard sleeve". Never heard that one before!

I love watching white sluts being pased around the community by their alpha BULL.if your white slut or a cuck that has had this happen please tell us the details and how did it make you feel?
When I dated my first Black Bull he convinced me that it’s normal for Bulls to pass around their mwf’s and though I was reluctant at first I gave in and it was mostly a good experience and even met my second Bull through it. It brought me more into the lifestyle so I was great full for that and had a lot of great sex.

When I dated my first Black Bull he convinced me that it’s normal for Bulls to pass around their mwf’s and though I was reluctant at first I gave in and it was mostly a good experience and even met my second Bull through it. It brought me more into the lifestyle so I was great full for that and had a lot of great sex.
(y)

i kinda like the multiple bull scenario, as in passing you along. did any of his friends pass you on to others?

Back