Being Black really matters?

I have profoundly enjoyed this community and site for the past few days. But I've noticed that some members are offended when they hear you're an Indian or a White Stud. Can the Staff members clearly state out what is expected so we could have a more friendly and understanding community? Indian guys are not black but some of them are dark skinned with thick dicks and as for white guys, some of them have really long dicks what if they were on the look out for a black woman? I have respect for the people and this community,thought this is a place where people could explore interracial sex that's mutually pleasing and of course yes, we have our ways of getting down and dirty as well. Just thought if the staff members took their time and answered it, would clear up a lot of things.

Yes this is an interracial site, but it is mostly geared towards black males and white females.
Thanks for the reply, yes I understand mostly geared towards white females and black males some of them inboxed me and told me that they do opt out sometimes for all kinds and basically looking for fun, so yeah thanks to them most of my questions were cleared :)

Thanks a lot brother, means a lot when people from same community are nice and understanding, was earlier told off on public chat in a subtle manner for which people did react and inbox me, some even told me how they had enjoyed the time with guys who are like me, not black, very appreciative of this community, end of the day we all are just people who are looking to have fun mutually with respect to each other :)

Thanks a lot brother, means a lot when people from same community are nice and understanding, was earlier told off on public chat in a subtle manner for which people did react and inbox me, some even told me how they had enjoyed the time with guys who are like me, not black, very appreciative of this community, end of the day we all are just people who are looking to have fun mutually with respect to each other :)
Head up" breeding only

Back