Being with an Indian wife

gng123

Male
Real Person
From
CO, US
I kind of feel bad for saying this since it’s rooted in fetishization but I won’t lie… right now an Indian wife is on the top of my list, I live near Frisco so I am around a vibrant community of Indians and I noticed how modest and reserved they behave, it made me wanna have one scream my name when my dick is in her stomach

I kind of feel bad for saying this since it’s rooted in fetishization but I won’t lie… right now an Indian wife is on the top of my list, I live near Frisco so I am around a vibrant community of Indians and I noticed how modest and reserved they behave, it made me wanna have one scream my name when my dick is in her stomach
Yes they tend to be shy and reserved in public but in private the ones I’ve encountered were some wild ladies.

Yes they tend to be shy and reserved in public but in private the ones I’ve encountered were some wild ladies.
There are some Hot Indian wives in Chicago. I was shown that a black and gold dangle on the right hand of a married woman is a subtle clue that most Indian husbands never notice. All the woman do :). Andaaz Jewerly on Odgen Ave has them right out in the open and no one notices, but the woman who want a black cock. Good luck.

There are some Hot Indian wives in Chicago. I was shown that a black and gold dangle on the right hand of a married woman is a subtle clue that most Indian husbands never notice. All the woman do :). Andaaz Jewerly on Odgen Ave has them right out in the open and no one notices, but the woman who want a black cock. Good luck.
I’ll keep this in mind

I was in Chicago for Christmas. I went to the shop Andaaz and the place was full of Indian and other covered woman. I saw a very pretty young woman, probably early 20's, looking at me. When I smiled she giggled and went behind another, larger and older woman. This happened three times. I bought one of the black and gold dangles for $79. I went to the young girl and offered it to her. The older woman smiled at me and said to the younger, you must accpt his gift. Man did she blush as she took it from my hand. She wisphered "oh thank you" as I moved my hand into my pocket to draw her attention to my crotch.. Some hung, black, dude is going to love the surprise.....

Last edited:
I was in Chicago for Christmas. I went Andaaz and the place was full of Indian and other covered woman. I saw a very pretty young woman, probably early 20's, looking at me. When I smiled she giggled and went behind another, larger and older woman. This happened three times. I bought one of the black and gold dangles for $79. I went to the young girl and offered it to her. The older woman smiled at me and said to the younger, you must accpt his gift. Man did she blush as she took it from my hand. She wisphered "oh thank you" as I moved my hand into my pocket to draw her attention to my crotch.. Some hung, black, dude is going to love the surprise.....
Any more

I've been with a few Indian wives/women. Including one who was not yet married, she was getting married soon(it was an arranged marriage) and she told me she wanted to experience some BBC before she tied the knot. So I helped her out.
true.jpg

Back