Being a whore

Totally agree, my like to take control of the term and feel empowered by it. So many women in this world are slut shamed, all because they like sex, sometimes with many men or dress provocatively. Once you take ownership of the term and embrace it, just as sissies do and cucks as well, it will strengthen you not weaken you. The truth usually sets you free :)
View attachment 3456310

My words to live by.

In HS and college I dated black guys and yeah, some guys and girls have called me a slut, but it's just jealousy. I was having fun and having some really great sex with great guys(mostly)...and they weren't! You can't stop people from calling you a whore or a slut, they're just unhappy with their own lives. Anyway, yay for black guys! Lol 😆

Totally agree, my like to take control of the term and feel empowered by it. So many women in this world are slut shamed, all because they like sex, sometimes with many men or dress provocatively. Once you take ownership of the term and embrace it, just as sissies do and cucks as well, it will strengthen you not weaken you. The truth usually sets you free :)
View attachment 3456310
that body was made to please and be pleased

View attachment 3456310
Gorgeous body baby and amazing tits.

When I was a teen, I spent most of my free time on my back at any chance I could with almost anyone who wanted to fuck me, I loved sex, I loved being a little minx and i loved how the boys wanted me and the girls were jealous of the attention I gave most boys. I honestly had no problem being referred to as a slut by all the other girls who weren't willing to open their legs, I was, so it was only my business. I was like that until my mid 20's, then married, settled down with a well hung alpha male, who was great in bed, BUT was very jealous if any guy even looked at me. Which was hard as I loved to flirt.

Over the following years as our marriage became strained he used to throw in my face how I was a dirty slut and everyone has fucked my 'loose, used hole' as he referred to it once. After a while I started to regret my past life and became ashamed of it. I questioned whether I really was that slutty girl I always believed I was and happy to be. 10 years ago, I met my cuck, once he explained to me what one was, how he wants/preferes me having sex with other men, my whole sexual life and desires came back, without all the guilt or shame and replaced with encouragement, respect, love
Thank you for sharing your exciting journey from teen years through the pain of your first marriage to the proud Hotwife that you are today. You have nothing to be ashamed of and your Cucky is lucky to have you now.

I am incredibly fortunate to be a submissive cuckold to a beautiful passionate Hotwife myself. She has her complete freedom to enjoy extramarital bliss with other men and women.

thanks, i think i need a lil push though... :)
It is not clear whether you have a husband or a boyfriend who is encouraging you to explore BBC or not? In that case, If you are interested in learning more about the cuckold male’s perspective, please reach out to me.

My future wife was hesitant to go black during our engagement even though she was very attracted to black men and I strongly encouraged her to give it a try. When she finally experienced her first black bull during our honeymoon she absolutely loved it. She was upset with herself for not having the courage to go black years earlier. I am thrilled that she has been mostly black exclusive for the entire 7 years of our very happy marriage.

View attachment 3456310
So true iam sissy cuckold and feel best ever

Back