Being a whore

I had my first black cock weekend. Not to long ago. Sex with hubby on Thursday. Friday was hubby and his bbc best friend. For 24hrs. Amazing. Then next lover came in Saturday afternoon till Sunday morning. Then my favorite lover and the biggest cock I ever had was all day Sunday. Made love to my husband on Monday. Amazing sex. I had such cum in me
Busy hungry girl

Being a whore for a Blackbull and being ridden in totally changes the wife. As a hotwife she could choose the men and slowly overcome her shyness. After being broken in, the shyness of fucking strangers is gone. Being fucked by johns and then the reward fuck with em bull and pimp also overcomes the shame. The hotwife with a bull really becomes a whore with a pimp. Bora was insanely proud to be his whore now. Her cuckold remained monogamous, but her bull became or was already polygamous. When Nora realised how many whores were procuring for him, being a proud whore was no longer so great. But once a whore always a whore is also true. The inhibition threshold of letting strangers fuck you is gone.

So ein Hintergrund stimuliert schnell jeden Mann. Und es stimmt auch, sie werden hart eingeritten. Sie sind auch engagierter beim Anschaffen, da sie es ja für ihren Bullen machen und zur Belohnung danach hoffen, von Ihm gefickt zu werden. Nur das macht sie heiß beim Sex mit Freiern. Aber auch dies ist bald vorbei. Aber geil am Anfang.
Da kann ich nur zustimmen.
Allerdings werden die wenigsten direkt als Hure anfangen oder sich Flüchtlingen etc. hingeben. Ich bin ja auch nicht sofort auf den Gedanken gekommen, dass es geil ist, wenn die Partnerin sich fremdficken lässt.
Daher finde ich es wichtig, sich den Mut zu bewahren, es auch mal langsam angehen zu lassen oder gar mal einen Schritt zurück zu machen.
Wäre doch schade, wenn man die Lust verliert.

I had my first black cock weekend. Not to long ago. Sex with hubby on Thursday. Friday was hubby and his bbc best friend. For 24hrs. Amazing. Then next lover came in Saturday afternoon till Sunday morning. Then my favorite lover and the biggest cock I ever had was all day Sunday. Made love to my husband on Monday. Amazing sex. I had such cum in me
Damn that's hot love to enjoy your sexy body like this sounds great to enjoy you!

Being a whore for a Blackbull and being ridden in totally changes the wife. As a hotwife she could choose the men and slowly overcome her shyness. After being broken in, the shyness of fucking strangers is gone. Being fucked by johns and then the reward fuck with em bull and pimp also overcomes the shame. The hotwife with a bull really becomes a whore with a pimp. Bora was insanely proud to be his whore now. Her cuckold remained monogamous, but her bull became or was already polygamous. When Nora realised how many whores were procuring for him, being a proud whore was no longer so great. But once a whore always a whore is also true. The inhibition threshold of letting strangers fuck you is gone.
Nice thanks for sharing yourself and that message! You sound wonderful to be with and to please!

With our first Blackbull, being a whore didn't just mean that his friends and relatives were allowed to fuck Nora as a whore after 5 months. That became too much for her after half a year and they split up ...
Damn that's sucks! I would take his place and make sure that she is doing good so you both can enjoy this not to make it one sided!

I guess I can somewhat relate, I'm a male BBC nympho slut when it comes to latin and white female queens. I won't fuck black women( with the exception of birracial black women)

Dafür gibt es eine einfache erklärung, die Weisen jungs wissen dann, das du richtig zugeritten bist und keine tabus mehr hast,meine erfahrung
Das wäre eine Erklärung. Eine andere - wie z. B. In meinem Fall ist der weiße Mann sehr devot und steht auf IR sex, cuckolding und verehrt heiße Girls - will aber keinen Sex - sondern genießt ihr tabuloses Treiben, unterstützt sie sogar dabei. Je verdorbener die Frau, umso mehr verehrt er sie...

Da stellt sich für mich die Frage, warum die Frauen überhaupt eine Beziehung zu einem weißen Mann haben, wenn sie sich doch zu schwarzen Männern hingezogen fühlen?
Ist es nur der Sex, der sie reizt?
Brauchen sie das ganz normale, spionagebürgerliche Leben als Ausgleich?
Sind es kulturelle Sitten und Gebräuche, die sie abschrecken, sich zu trennen und ihren Bullen zu heiraten?
Gibt es hier überhaupt Frauen, die ihren Mann verlassen und ihren Bull geheiratet haben?

When you're a student and people in the campus know you had sex - because you got a roommate that talks too much or because they've seen you - with black guys the whole world calls you a slut, a whore or blackmeat. Strangely, however, white boys seem to be more interested in having you.
Aber solche Frauen sind einfach begehrenswert! Ich stelle mir oft vor - wenn ich ein heißes Girl sehe - wie sie Sex mit einem schwarzen Bullen hat ♥️

Hure zu sein würde mich mit stolz erfüllen einer der ältesten jobs der menschheit ,zitat von Jeane(Alias Claudia Cardinale ) in ,,Spiel mir das lied vom Tod" : und wenn ,hinterher nehme ich einen eimer wasser ,und alles ist wie es vorher war. ; zitat Ende.
besser kann es Frau nicht sagen.
Und wenn du mal einen Cuckold haben solltest wird er stolz sein auf seine "hure".
Eine Ex arbeitete 2 Jahre in dem Job und ich fand es geil - besonders wenn stammfreier hatte bei denen sie voll auf ihre Kosten kam!

Back