Being a whore

I guess it’s safe to admit I’ve always known I was gay I just went after women but I could never cum unless i fantasized about BBC’s. I’m just overjoyed that my wife actually accepted me and agreed to share our experiences

I guess it’s safe to admit I’ve always known I was gay I just went after women but I could never cum unless i fantasized about BBC’s. I’m just overjoyed that my wife actually accepted me and agreed to share our experiences
Sounds like you got incredibly lucky. I’d be thrilled to share a BBC with a shameless QoS that displayed herself as a puppy loving gf.

Love being a bbc cum slut
Please login or become a member to view

Absolutely Wonderful seeing you being a BBC Slut 😍 You were made for Big Black Cocks Mistress 💜

Der Kontrast ist schön...und kann helfen überhaupt Hemmungen zu überwinden...aber eine Hure ist nicht nur Hure weil sie es mit farbigen Männern treibt...dazu gehört wohl die Innere Einstellung, das Auflehnen gegen Konventionen und das sich "frei" fühlen am Ende
Hmm .. bei uns und unserem ersten Bull war Hure sein einfacher. Beine breit für seine Kumpels, Freunde und Verwandtschaft

I had my first black cock weekend. Not to long ago. Sex with hubby on Thursday. Friday was hubby and his bbc best friend. For 24hrs. Amazing. Then next lover came in Saturday afternoon till Sunday morning. Then my favorite lover and the biggest cock I ever had was all day Sunday. Made love to my husband on Monday. Amazing sex. I had such cum in me

Back