Being a whore

You know i never thought of myself as a whore till i now. Some of the things i have done just get him to fuck me i would have never done for my husband or any white man...Now that i think back of some of the time he would just show up with just him or one two or maybe threes of his friends with out asking and tell me to get naked and i would fuck him and his friends and never say a word just do it for him and his bbc more for his bbc then him .Now i see myself in the light that me i'm a whore and i love being a bbc whore,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hannelore said:
When you're a student and people in the campus know you had sex - because you got a roommate that talks too much or because they've seen you - with black guys the whole world calls you a slut, a whore or blackmeat. Strangely, however, white boys seem to be more interested in having you.

they know your slut and easy fuck that's why lol

yah rite cuz if a girl has sex with anyone or just goes out wif a Black guy she must b a ez slut like me that lets any1 fuck her:rolleyes:
[/sarcazz]

It takes a very secure man to be a willing cuck and we ever split, not too sure i'd seek out another, but my days of relationships with alpha's are forever gone.

just curios...what if he was a secure Dom alpha that liked 2 share u wif other guyz? cuz thats what my bf is like :)

bdsmlr-133729-wjxDGRycMW.gif

No one fucked you like they could, no one stretched out your pussy like the hung black men prowling the streets of the ghetto....

You were...fighting for an end to racism. You'd spend the rest of your life fighting this battle, one cock at a time.

no1 else treated u like the whore that only they coud see u realy were deep inside...no1 else fucked u4 reperations that gave yr whorny life more meaning

Yes, my wife feels the same when I drop her off at the hotel for her regular meetings with her bull. He tells what to wear and she dresses and makes sure her nails and hair are on point and her pussy is completely bald. He takes her to the bar in the hotel for a couple of looseners before taking her back to his room where he spends the next few hours ploughing her married white pussy and telling her that her that she is a mrried slut and her bald pussy belongs to him. She is quite a changed person from the wife I married!
Yeah but do you like the new wife

Back