Being a whore

Chetansha said:
I'd also love to pierce your titties with slave rings
Then attach a fine gold directly to your clit....so every step and slight movement gives you shockwaves of pleasure

if u put a thin gold 2-foot chain on each of my 3 slave ringz n clip all 3 free endz to my leash u coud tug me all around naked by my nippelz n clit makin me wimper n stumble on my 5" heelz 🥺

if u put a thin gold 2-foot chain on each of my 3 slave ringz n clip all 3 free endz to my leash u coud tug me all around naked by my nippelz n clit makin me wimper n stumble on my 5" heelz 🥺

I'd love tuggin you around ...whimpering and trembling...on the edge of sexual

I always knew my wife loved sex and loved a variety of men and women, but watching her change from the very first night with a black man that she would do anything he wanted to get to be with him over and over. She started doing things that previously she would not.
So she was hooked on bbc after one time?

I always knew my wife loved sex and loved a variety of men and women, but watching her change from the very first night with a black man that she would do anything he wanted to get to be with him over and over. She started doing things that previously she would not.
The power of going into sub slut desires and add BBC to that and just gets more powerful...and addictive!

bdsmlr-133729-wjxDGRycMW.gif

You could tell yourself you were doing it for the money. You could tell yourself you were doing it for the *******. But you knew, deep down in the very core of your existence that you had started whoring yourself exclusively for the Big Black Cocks.

No one fucked you like they could, no one stretched out your pussy like the hung black men prowling the streets of the ghetto. You offered yourself up to your dealer to score an 8-ball and instantly fell in love with him. Then his room mate. Then some of the other clients coming through his apartment. Soon enough prostituting yourself for ******* and money was just an excuse to get another fat African cock inside you.

Your life had spiralled into an endless stream of hardcore prohibited substances and Black Men ruining your cunt, and you had never been more satisfied and happy. You realized that the purpose of your life had always been on your back under a strong, virile Black King. Spreading your legs for their superior genes and accepting them willingly and earnestly in their entirety.

You were proud, in the way only dedicated snowbunnies could be, you weren't just a ******* addled ****** looking for her next John, you were a soldier on the front lines fighting for an end to racism. You'd spend the rest of your life fighting this battle, one cock at a time.

I

You could tell yourself you were doing it for the money. You could tell yourself you were doing it for the *******. But you knew, deep down in the very core of your existence that you had started whoring yourself exclusively for the Big Black Cocks.

No one fucked you like they could, no one stretched out your pussy like the hung black men prowling the streets of the ghetto. You offered yourself up to your dealer to score an 8-ball and instantly fell in love with him. Then his room mate. Then some of the other clients coming through his apartment. Soon enough prostituting yourself for ******* and money was just an excuse to get another fat African cock inside you.

Your life had spiralled into an endless stream of hardcore prohibited substances and Black Men ruining your cunt, and you had never been more satisfied and happy. You realized that the purpose of your life had always been on your back under a strong, virile Black King. Spreading your legs for their superior genes and accepting them willingly and earnestly in their entirety.

You were proud, in the way only dedicated snowbunnies could be, you weren't just a ******* addled ****** looking for her next John, you were a soldier on the front lines fighting for an end to racism. You'd spend the rest of your life fighting this battle, one cock at a time.
I love this!!!!hubby allows. So I had my doubles every Saturday. And every 5th weekend hubby was off so I had 3. Ugh but I ended up getting breast cancer so stopped. Hopefully soon cheers all

Excellent...Articulate. So easily understood and reasonabl. Exceptional
Thank you,
Very erotic and artistic
Honest engine lol....Chetan means Hawk, and i write

Back