Being a whore

My wife loves being a whore for blk cock and she's proud of it too. She proves it often by some of the things she does with them. However if you ever saw her out you'd never know, dresses conservatively, is respected by all, teaches 2nd grade and Sunday school too. Just goes to prove you can't judge a book by it's cover! lol I love her for it too!

It can be kind of fun to admit to being a slut or whore. Everyone puts a negative emphasis on it but take a chance and go look at yourself in the mirror and just say I am a whore and happy with it and it can be fun.
Totally agree, my like to take control of the term and feel empowered by it. So many women in this world are slut shamed, all because they like sex, sometimes with many men or dress provocatively. Once you take ownership of the term and embrace it, just as sissies do and cucks as well, it will strengthen you not weaken you. The truth usually sets you free :)
DSC_05s52.jpg

Totally agree, my like to take control of the term and feel empowered by it. So many women in this world are slut shamed, all because they like sex, sometimes with many men or dress provocatively. Once you take ownership of the term and embrace it, just as sissies do and cucks as well, it will strengthen you not weaken you. The truth usually sets you free :)
View attachment 3456310

"Whore" and "slut" are too generic and frankly lost its juice .....be a "FREAK" now that's a lady with sexual dominance and self-confidence

Back