Being a whore

Totally agree, my like to take control of the term and feel empowered by it. So many women in this world are slut shamed, all because they like sex, sometimes with many men or dress provocatively. Once you take ownership of the term and embrace it, just as sissies do and cucks as well, it will strengthen you not weaken you. The truth usually sets you free :)
View attachment 3456310
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Fucking black men and loving BBC you know when you fuck black men you are a whore and you should be proud of it.

Fucking black men and loving BBC you know when you fuck black men you are a whore and you should be proud of it.
My Jewish wife fucked often at an underground gambling club in Harlem NY

Attachments

• !  !  ! whorehouse-last-laaz-2019la.jpg
    ! ! ! whorehouse-last-laaz-2019la.jpg
    638.2 KB · Views: 163
View attachment 3988090
I would love to enter a hotel room and have a beautiful black man sitting in the dark waiting for me. I dream of entering the room... Looking straight at that beautiful work of art of a bull and then glancing over to the bureau and seeing a stack of hundred dollar bills. Knowing that I get to enjoy all that black cock and he wants to pay me all that money just makes me a wild woman. I know I’m a slut... but I guess being a whore is a fantasy.
I’d like to see those hands reach back and spread those cheeks open to see that nice tight little asshole

My wife is seriously such a slut, she will fuck anyone I ask or tell her to and I’ve talked her into eating pussy many times too including a friend we have known for over 35 years, ate her pussy for the first time ever a few months back and several times recently while they had a MMF with one of my wife’s black bulls while I watched (in chastity). She said she figured if I was brave enough to strip in front of this friend and expose my chastity cage, she’d be brave enough to slip between her legs and lick her pussy while she was fucked. Her friend didn’t go down on my wife but they did kiss and share a load of cum which was extremely hot. My wife much prefers cock to pussy though, not even close but she will do it if I ask, eat pussy. She will also suck and/or fuck any random person I ask her too....anywhere, anytime I ask. She is a true treasure and a true slut and I love it and love her all the more for being the slut she is.

Back