Being a whore

When I was a teen, I spent most of my free time on my back at any chance I could with almost anyone who wanted to fuck me, I loved sex, I loved being a little minx and i loved how the boys wanted me and the girls were jealous of the attention I gave most boys. I honestly had no problem being referred to as a slut by all the other girls who weren't willing to open their legs, I was, so it was only my business. I was like that until my mid 20's, then married, settled down with a well hung alpha male, who was great in bed, BUT was very jealous if any guy even looked at me. Which was hard as I loved to flirt.

Over the following years as our marriage became strained he used to throw in my face how I was a dirty slut and everyone has fucked my 'loose, used hole' as he referred to it once. After a while I started to regret my past life and became ashamed of it. I questioned whether I really was that slutty girl I always believed I was and happy to be. 10 years ago, I met my cuck, once he explained to me what one was, how he wants/preferes me having sex with other men, my whole sexual life and desires came back, without all the guilt or shame and replaced with encouragement, respect, love
That is a beautiful story ... Thank you

Couldn't agree more. When we began this lifestyle we set several ground rules. Hubs could jerk off. No group or gangbang related events. Meet a guy once a month. No anal sex. Then hubs gave me the reigns. Within 5 months all these were broken when I started leading. Hubs is caged, long term & no sexual contact for at minimum 2019. Anal sex followed and then after training my ass a 3 some followed. Then group with a girlfriend of mine. Then a gangbang. Now I see one of my guys on avg once week. Sometimes twice or three times. Its addictive and it's immensely hot and satisfying.

J
Xoxoxo
The addiction spread

was browsing the thread "Being a whore"
came across this post: "I love being a whore/slut for black men"
your reply: "Me too!"

lol, love you Trish. Have you been a whore for a black man recently? You know what I'd love to see for an answer, but anything you say is priceless.
Three weeks ago. Thank you zvega - your comments are priceless too!

When I was a teen, I spent most of my free time on my back at any chance I could with almost anyone who wanted to fuck me, I loved sex, I loved being a little minx and i loved how the boys wanted me and the girls were jealous of the attention I gave most boys. I honestly had no problem being referred to as a slut by all the other girls who weren't willing to open their legs, I was, so it was only my business. I was like that until my mid 20's, then married, settled down with a well hung alpha male, who was great in bed, BUT was very jealous if any guy even looked at me. Which was hard as I loved to flirt.

Over the following years as our marriage became strained he used to throw in my face how I was a dirty slut and everyone has fucked my 'loose, used hole' as he referred to it once. After a while I started to regret my past life and became ashamed of it. I questioned whether I really was that slutty girl I always believed I was and happy to be. 10 years ago, I met my cuck, once he explained to me what one was, how he wants/preferes me having sex with other men, my whole sexual life and desires came back, without all the guilt or shame and replaced with encouragement, respect, love
A lot of guys get shy in that setting tho....
I think sexuality should be more respected. A lot of guys have limited comfort with themselves and sexual experiences. I've been in gangbangs, 3somes and one night stands. (Just regular life moments). *******..... if you blow too hard I'm ready to go. ??

Back