Being a whore

What a wonderful life Pam. Do your friends and family know? I guess its every day for you yes??? :)
A couple of friends know but most dont and no my family doesnt know.My lovelife is very private but my husband knows and thats all that matters,yet my husband doesnt know about all my lovers ;) he knows Im a whore for black men tho and he encourages me so when a black guy hits on me I go for it and give up my pussy like a good black owned whore!

My husband knows Ill never stop fucking black men!His loyal little wife is black owned now and the property of alot of black men!!!

My wife and I got in an argument years ago but when she first started to really get into fucking black guys and had found a few she couldn't wait to get a text from wanting a booty call. I mentioned in the fight about stopping this lifestyle and she blurted out immediately without thinking what you just typed......she told me: "I'm never going to stop fucking black guys, NEVER!"

She told me later on she wasn't serious and that she was just trying to get under my skin and still insists that today but I know her and I know better. Thing is, I have jacked off to hearing her say that in my mind and had great orgasms knowing she didn't have time to think about getting under my skin, she said it and it came out immediately without thinking, it was real! I know, she knows it, the black guys she fucks know it and I for one LOVE knowing she is a complete whore/slut for black cock and no matter how much I plead, beg and threaten...…..I'm not capable of stopping her from taking black cock. I got exactly what I wished and hoped for, she went black and no way is she giving up this good thing she has discovered!

Just in case some people don't know the difference, as I always see people calling sluts as whores when they're not prostitutes (usually).
whore = *******
slut = woman who likes a lot of different cocks

Yea i know - no ******* Sherlock and all that lol

It's impossible to stop being with black guys...my husband suggested that I slow it down some but I just meet them secretly now..I thought I could stop easily but great sex and orgasms with black guys are better than anything I have found for myself personally.

I understand because my wife can't go 2-3 days tops without getting some BBC. Of course, at home all she gets in my tongue mostly because my cock is locked up-my ideal and she fell in love with it so it backfired on me a bit but I actually enjoy the hell out of it even though it is frustrating. She'll let me out and give me some pussy but I never get "clean" pussy, when I do get pussy it's only after she's been fucked by BBC and I've cleaned it up and there are always no less than 5-7 "dates" with her boyfriends before I can cum in her myself and even then, some of the times she will make me pull out to cum. I always knew my wife had an incredibly strong sex drive but until she started getting BBC, I never knew the extent it really was!! Unlike your husband though, I encourage her to get all she can while the getting's good, we are in our early 50's after all. I can't describe the amount of satisfaction I get out of her fucking her black boyfriends, it's like incredible non stop foreplay for me that keeps me revved up. I actually don't want to cum that much because it brings me down off of an insane high that has to be built back up......that's just me though, I'm weird, the more she gets fucked, the longer I'm denied intercourse and orgasms but made to clean her pussy up seeing, smelling and tasting how naughty it has been, the more and more i want to see her getting fucked and having the best sex of her life with her bulls!

I think it depends on how you're using "whore". Whore in the sense that "you only let your inner wild sex ******* out when you are with a black man."? Then yes, I think white women should be whores in that way. I think it is completely normal and natural for women to have a choice in whom they marry, have sex with, and mate with. And It is perfectly fine and reasonable for a white woman to be in love with and marry a white man, while also only having sex with black men. And I think it is perfectly acceptable if she chooses to have children with a black man as well, and not her husband

My wife and I got in an argument years ago but when she first started to really get into fucking black guys and had found a few she couldn't wait to get a text from wanting a booty call. I mentioned in the fight about stopping this lifestyle and she blurted out immediately without thinking what you just typed......she told me: "I'm never going to stop fucking black guys, NEVER!"

She told me later on she wasn't serious and that she was just trying to get under my skin and still insists that today but I know her and I know better. Thing is, I have jacked off to hearing her say that in my mind and had great orgasms knowing she didn't have time to think about getting under my skin, she said it and it came out immediately without thinking, it was real! I know, she knows it, the black guys she fucks know it and I for one LOVE knowing she is a complete whore/slut for black cock and no matter how much I plead, beg and threaten...…..I'm not capable of stopping her from taking black cock. I got exactly what I wished and hoped for, she went black and no way is she giving up this good thing she has discovered!

That is so great of you. Some white husbands I'm sure would have been mad at that statement. However, you did the right thing by turning it into something beautiful. Because that's what it is. It is beautiful, and your wife really never should stop sex with black. It would be unnatural if she stopped

A whore is a very complex concept. I remember the first time my wife spent a night with a guy with my full knowledge and permission. She returned happy but fearsome that this may damage our relations and break our family. She was crying that night repeating: oh, I am such a whore. Well, she was so wrong. The marriage survived and even strengthened. And she turned into a whore much later.

Back