Being a whore

Such a true statement I have experienced just that,at a party I was approached by a lovely white man who just talked and talked ,coming out of the bathroom a black man kissed me took me to a bedroom and fucked me,not a word was said just cock action and a huge load of cum down my throat,back down stairs the white man contined chatting.

Im very proud to be a whore for fine black men!!!They take good care of my married pussy and they fuck me and cum deep inside me in a way my husband cannot and they own my pussy and fill me with black seed,they pass me around to their friends,they whore me out and I swallow their cum ALOT!!! I do whatever they ask because I love being their married white whore!!!
Exactly my feelings

I always knew my wife loved sex and loved a variety of men and women, but watching her change from the very first night with a black man that she would do anything he wanted to get to be with him over and over. She started doing things that previously she would not.
What did she do that she wouldn’t do for you?

Its so fulfilling when Im out with my husband and a fine,strong black gentleman comes on to me!I always reciprocate and flirt and touch and give him my full attention.I love being seduced by black men,they consume me and my husband knows to leave us alone and he likes to watch from affar as another man takes his wife!Black men are drawn to me because I flirt like a little dirty white whore and they want me because I make it clear that this tiny white girl wants them and after we talk I make it obvious that Im open to anything they want from me!And when they see my wedding ring they always want to fuck me and own my pussy and I get to fuck some beautiful black men!Im an upstanding white wife and mom but Im also a white wife who loves being black mens whore and opening my legs wide for black breeding deep and hard!!! Im a proud white whore for black men to use and send me home to my husband fulla black cum like all white women should be!

When I was a teen, I spent most of my free time on my back at any chance I could with almost anyone who wanted to fuck me, I loved sex, I loved being a little minx and i loved how the boys wanted me and the girls were jealous of the attention I gave most boys. I honestly had no problem being referred to as a slut by all the other girls who weren't willing to open their legs..

Never regret those times, and the pleasure you gave to all those different men who got to see you naked and stick their cocks inside you.

Never regret those times, and the pleasure you gave to all those different men who got to see you naked and stick their cocks inside you.
I don't, i'm 42yo now and although I love fucking other men, life is busy and with work, ******* etc. its not easy finding time. All those boys and men that fucked me in my youth have left me with very happy memories that wouldn't I wouldn't have now had I kept my legs closed, like all the other girls did and society expected.

All those girls who thought of me as a slut and judged me, haven't been in my life for 25+ years, so had I worried about them, i'd have missed out on enjoying a VERY slutty youth, and experiencing some amazing and diverse sexual experiences that I now look back on with great fondness. :)

When I was a teen, I spent most of my free time on my back at any chance I could with almost anyone who wanted to fuck me, I loved sex, I loved being a little minx and i loved how the boys wanted me and the girls were jealous of the attention I gave most boys. I honestly had no problem being referred to as a slut by all the other girls who weren't willing to open their legs, I was, so it was only my business. I was like that until my mid 20's, then married, settled down with a well hung alpha male, who was great in bed, BUT was very jealous if any guy even looked at me. Which was hard as I loved to flirt.

Over the following years as our marriage became strained he used to throw in my face how I was a dirty slut and everyone has fucked my 'loose, used hole' as he referred to it once. After a while I started to regret my past life and became ashamed of it. I questioned whether I really was that slutty girl I always believed I was and happy to be. 10 years ago, I met my cuck, once he explained to me what one was, how he wants/preferes me having sex with other men, my whole sexual life and desires came back, without all the guilt or shame and replaced with encouragement, respect, love
Damn, I love you! Most woman don't embrace their sexuality!

I don't, i'm 42yo now and although I love fucking other men, life is busy and with work, ******* etc. its not easy finding time. All those boys and men that fucked me in my youth have left me with very happy memories that wouldn't I wouldn't have now had I kept my legs closed, like all the other girls did and society expected.

All those girls who thought of me as a slut and judged me, haven't been in my life for 25+ years, so had I worried about them, i'd have missed out on enjoying a VERY slutty youth, and experiencing some amazing and diverse sexual experiences that I now look back on with great fondness. :)

Life does get in the way when we reach a certain age huh :-(

Wow I so understand what you're saying as I was labeled a slut and even worse a race traitor in my teens but I definitely have no REGRETS LOOKING BACK!!!!
very happy with my decisions to enjoy every aspect of my LIFE

Before I had my first I really didn't enjoy having sex with my husband it was like just going through the paces but after I had my first black guy holy ******* it was like nothing I had ever had before it was amazing waking my sex drive up and turning me into to a nymphomaniac I couldn't get enough and still can't. Yes I'm a BBC whore and damn proud of it :qos::qos:
My experience almost EXACTLY!

Back