Being a whore

It's impossible to stop being with black guys...my husband suggested that I slow it down some but I just meet them secretly now..I thought I could stop easily but great sex and orgasms with black guys are better than anything I have found for myself personally.
Couldn't agree more. When we began this lifestyle we set several ground rules. Hubs could jerk off. No group or gangbang related events. Meet a guy once a month. No anal sex. Then hubs gave me the reigns. Within 5 months all these were broken when I started leading. Hubs is caged, long term & no sexual contact for at minimum 2019. Anal sex followed and then after training my ass a 3 some followed. Then group with a girlfriend of mine. Then a gangbang. Now I see one of my guys on avg once week. Sometimes twice or three times. Its addictive and it's immensely hot and satisfying.

J
Xoxoxo

Couldn't agree more. When we began this lifestyle we set several ground rules. Hubs could jerk off. No group or gangbang related events. Meet a guy once a month. No anal sex. Then hubs gave me the reigns. Within 5 months all these were broken when I started leading. Hubs is caged, long term & no sexual contact for at minimum 2019. Anal sex followed and then after training my ass a 3 some followed. Then group with a girlfriend of mine. Then a gangbang. Now I see one of my guys on avg once week. Sometimes twice or three times. Its addictive and it's immensely hot and satisfying.

J
Xoxoxo
That's amazing. What happens if you get pregnant?

J
Xoxoxo
And you are simply amazing!

J
Xoxoxo
Thank god anal is on the menu cos I’m going to use that hot ass!

Back