Being a whore

If we start by putting aside the original meaning, the earning of money by frequent sexual rels, then we have what society calls a ho, in this case, a woman with changing or multiple sex partners. "Whore" is being used in a more aggressive way when the lady is doing stuff that is mostly rejected by society, like gangbanging, cheating...

I always knew my wife loved sex and loved a variety of men and women, but watching her change from the very first night with a black man that she would do anything he wanted to get to be with him over and over. She started doing things that previously she would not.
Please tell us some of what she did and stories of her doing it.

When I was a teen, I spent most of my free time on my back at any chance I could with almost anyone who wanted to fuck me, I loved sex, I loved being a little minx and i loved how the boys wanted me and the girls were jealous of the attention I gave most boys. I honestly had no problem being referred to as a slut by all the other girls who weren't willing to open their legs, I was, so it was only my business. I was like that until my mid 20's, then married, settled down with a well hung alpha male, who was great in bed, BUT was very jealous if any guy even looked at me. Which was hard as I loved to flirt.

Over the following years as our marriage became strained he used to throw in my face how I was a dirty slut and everyone has fucked my 'loose, used hole' as he referred to it once. After a while I started to regret my past life and became ashamed of it. I questioned whether I really was that slutty girl I always believed I was and happy to be. 10 years ago, I met my cuck, once he explained to me what one was, how he wants/preferes me having sex with other men, my whole sexual life and desires came back, without all the guilt or shame and replaced with encouragement, respect, love
Good for your man. How about some stories with more details

I disagree. Just because a woman takes a black lover, it doesn't make her a whore. A whore is someone who will fuck anyone, or any black guy for that matter.
i wish we could use the terms correctly - I am a whore when you slip me a couple Ben's with your room key. I am a slut when there is a line of guys waiting their turn to do me. I am a horny bitch when I pull you into the women's room at the bar and fuc your brains out....or when I pull you into the women's room....

Last edited:
I always knew my wife loved sex and loved a variety of men and women, but watching her change from the very first night with a black man that she would do anything he wanted to get to be with him over and over. She started doing things that previously she would not.
I agree with your statement. Before I was with my bull, I had no desire to suck cock after I had been fucked. With my bull; he didn't ask, I just did it and fucking enjoyed it.

When you're a student and people in the campus know you had sex - because you got a roommate that talks too much or because they've seen you - with black guys the whole world calls you a slut, a whore or blackmeat. Strangely, however, white boys seem to be more interested in having you.

My wife when she was at Uni, dated exclusively black, yes she was also called a whore/ slut/ mudshark etc by white guys, she found white guys would not touch her with a barge pole, but black guys were queuing up to date her

I loved my wife’s response above ,after I read it we laughed remembering several times she acted like a whore , I had to go and exercise twice a week company rules back in the day ,the gym we used was run by an ex bodybuilder an African male around 45 but still very well built short and stocky.
Our classes were afternoons so it was not to busy a young instructor would take our class ,but I noticed Vic would train on weights in the most revealing outfit and occasions he would have a pupil usually a middle age woman and by the way he instructed I believe he was getting more out of this woman than exercise, telling Kim this one day she went and joined the gym.
I arrived one afternoon for our class and as we did our stuff vic came into the weight room to do his weights and sitting on one of the machines was Kim in a leatard doing some leg exercise,I saw them chat and he assisted her with ,I presume how to benefit from the exercise,but I also noticed her reaction and his hands were showing where she would benefit from the weights, her nipples were hard and his hand was on her inner thigh.
It was obvious she had made an impression on vic as they helped each other .
At home she told me he had made a pass and wanted to help her with the exercise machines ,he had organised one on one times if it suited , Kim jumped at the chance .
So my whore wife would not only get fit but she would get fucked doing it.

Back