Being a whore

I had too much wine at a party once. I was taken to a room by a handsome black man. I was so turned on I could not stop. It was great the room was sort of dark and as soon as he got off me another man got on me. At first I was supprised he was that hard so fast. Soon I knew it was a second man and they made it even hotter. It was not long her got off and a third man was on me. I was a real slut that night I had 6 men and a few hours. I was a slut but loved it.

When I was a teen, I spent most of my free time on my back at any chance I could with almost anyone who wanted to fuck me, I loved sex, I loved being a little minx and i loved how the boys wanted me and the girls were jealous of the attention I gave most boys. I honestly had no problem being referred to as a slut by all the other girls who weren't willing to open their legs, I was, so it was only my business. I was like that until my mid 20's, then married, settled down with a well hung alpha male, who was great in bed, BUT was very jealous if any guy even looked at me. Which was hard as I loved to flirt.

Over the following years as our marriage became strained he used to throw in my face how I was a dirty slut and everyone has fucked my 'loose, used hole' as he referred to it once. After a while I started to regret my past life and became ashamed of it. I questioned whether I really was that slutty girl I always believed I was and happy to be. 10 years ago, I met my cuck, once he explained to me what one was, how he wants/preferes me having sex with other men, my whole sexual life and desires came back, without all the guilt or shame and replaced with encouragement, respect, love

What a beautiful story and one i hope becomes more common

I had too much wine at a party once. I was taken to a room by a handsome black man. I was so turned on I could not stop. It was great the room was sort of dark and as soon as he got off me another man got on me. At first I was supprised he was that hard so fast. Soon I knew it was a second man and they made it even hotter. It was not long her got off and a third man was on me. I was a real slut that night I had 6 men and a few hours. I was a slut but loved it.
That must have been a very hot night.

Interesting choices of words...when my exes talked to me about their men they simply said they were the men's "white gfs" but when talking to their black men they openly said "I'm your whore...I'm your slut". On only one occasion L was slowly jerking me off and remarked "You like it that I am a black cock whore, don't you..." it was a statement, not a question. And J once said "The only ones who know I am a slut for black fuck are friends also into it and my black bed"...Of course now I has had 2 black babies so I am confident her preferences are well known. But either way I personally found it extremely erotic to live with two white women totally blacked.

Back