Beginning fantasy

I can't find the thread about the beginning stories so here is some for me and M. So i always kinda had this nylon fetish after being with m for some time she got me turned on to high heels. Now i didn't know she liked blk guys and eventually ahe found out about what i liked and it worked out. Now one time while having sex I was kinda pressing her for her to talk dirty to me and as she was so shy it took a bit same as me. While one night she and i where having a pretty good x rated time. It sorta slipped she was asking me what I wanted to see and i blurted out that i wanted to see her get fuked in that striped outfit!!!! She was screaming pretty good at this point and just as i was about to come i was whispering in her her i wanna see you get some black cock in you and she was going nuts

So she had this purple and blk outfit like this and later on she had sorta collected some of these sweet and sexy outfits as well as some heels. I asked her one time if she ever wore these stockings with the skulls on them back when she first got them. She said i wanna tell you a story but don't get mad ok. I said yeah what happened she said while we where partying at your friends house and staying the night remember when she was having sex and screaming and being super naughty i said yes ? She said while it turned me on and you had just got me those stockings and i wanted to play and i had gotten that guys number from your friend. When you where at work one day i dressed up with that blk outfit and those skull stockings ! I said i don't remember that she said yeah it was a secret. When i dropped you off for work one day i had messaged that guy that was blowing the ******* out of your friend (girl) i had texted that guy and i happened to be trying on this outfit for you and decided to tease him cause I was board. 😮😮😮 I was like what ya mean she said while i was trying on this outfit I sent him some pics asking if he liked it first i started off simple and just sent him a pic of my sexy little feet and he was going crazy. I was like dumbfounded and said tell me more!!! She said while i asked him what he liked and he said he thought it was pretty sexy so i took another one in my gold heels and since i couldn't take a far away pic he let me know he could help! I said oh really. Keep going she said while i did babe i sent him a pic with my panties and he told me i would love to play with you and take some pics. It took a bit for me to come up with the courage to meet up with him but i did. Another day i dropped you off and was alone i dressed up and wore those skull stockings with that corset/ buster type deal and those sexy heels. It was pretty outrageous but i used those long pants the ones you like with the stripes. Just some nice sexy work pants. They covered up my heels quite a bit. So I found a nice top and wore that big coat. I said omg babe what did you do ??? She said while i was pretty shy at first but i remember you talking about what you wanted to see and i just got so turned on by what we heard the other week and i couldn't stand myself babe i wanted to scream like that and i wanted to get some blk cock in me !!!!! I couldn't believe what i was hearing !!! I said did u go and meet him? She said u did babe and omg his cock was huge !!! I walked into his little apartment and we started talking and he happened to notice my heels and he made a comment about oh wow that's pretty sexy and she said yeah my BF was teasing me and got me all hott and bothered and I wanna get some nice black cock can you help with that ??? He said oh yes and as he did i stood up !! And slowly undid my jacket and dopped my pants to the floor he was so kind to help me out so i didn't trip. Next thing i know babe im standing in some random guys house in nothing but some sexy lingerie about to get his BBC that i have been dreaming about i hope you don't mind babe !!!!

Attachments

• 187a14c9-4a68-4b08-af12-8b2bd0c21130_1.be1725cd3b5a5b02b97bd9755eab3079.jpeg
    187a14c9-4a68-4b08-af12-8b2bd0c21130_1.be1725cd3b5a5b02b97bd9755eab3079.jpeg
    16.7 KB · Views: 19
  • womens-skull-print-tights.jpg
    womens-skull-print-tights.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 18
Omg i was about to cum I couldn't take it anymore her telling me this !!! I asked her what he did and she said all kinds of stuff babe but it wasn't long before his beautiful cock was going inside me it was soooo hott babe !!!

Omg i was about to cum I couldn't take it anymore her telling me this !!! I asked her what he did and she said all kinds of stuff babe but it wasn't long before his beautiful cock was going inside me it was soooo hott babe !!!
Soundsike you and your hotwife arr well.on.the esy to.have a grrat hotwife lifestyle

Back