Begining cuckold

I'm a white husband who is an interracial obsessive - so much that I no longer look or jerk off at any adult material that isn't interracial, I no longer see my white wife or any beautiful white woman without wondering what she might look like kneeling before or spread eagle on the bottom of a powerful dominant Black man in full control of her white body sexually and us as a white couple.

Please take a glance at my detailed information page and please feel free to P.M. me if you have any advise, questions, and are interested in speaking further.

Well here is a strong dose of reality, from your friendly neighbor Austin Mike :).

We at least need A FEW white guys to make us more white women to fuck. But that's about it.
A lot of you white bois are in 'Pity Relationships', or Arrangements...meaning, your white credentials extend to at least cohabiting with a white woman, regardless of total lack of sexual attraction, chemistry, or prowess... Mainly because they feel sorry for you. White women are known to have big hearts lol
This is what I've been told numerous times by my white chicks while lying in my bed (or on my floor, couch, etc)

I asked one of my former sluts how she balances her life being a mom to white ******* (previous marriage) but now being a COMPLETE slut for black men.
She said she wishes she knew the truth about herself sooner.

A lot of truth comes out after being cream filled by black semen.

:qos:Voyeurs becum Cuckolds.....Cuckolds becum bi.....and Bi becums gay.....for BBC anyway:qos:
Well, I'm certainly a voyeur and enjoy it. My wife & I have done some swinging in our time, but never x'd the color barrier. But saying that cuckolds become BI ... well, I know me better than anyone, and I can honestly say I have no desire to suck ANYONE else's cock ... period! I'd certainly suck MINE if I could. But I'm not a subservient type of guy and the "gay" genetics is definitely NOT in my *******. I'm most addicted to the beautiful women that walk this earth ... lust every one of them, and wish President Trump would pass a law that requires all women to wear mid-thigh skirts and no panties ... :)

I'm a white husband who is an interracial obsessive - so much that I no longer look or jerk off at any adult material that isn't interracial, I no longer see my white wife or any beautiful white woman without wondering what she might look like kneeling before or spread eagle on the bottom of a powerful dominant Black man in full control of her white body sexually and us as a white couple.

Please take a glance at my detailed information page and please feel free to P.M. me if you have any advise, questions, and are interested in speaking further.

Well here is a strong dose of reality, from your friendly neighbor Austin Mike :).

We at least need A FEW white guys to make us more white women to fuck. But that's about it.
A lot of you white bois are in 'Pity Relationships', or Arrangements...meaning, your white credentials extend to at least cohabiting with a white woman, regardless of total lack of sexual attraction, chemistry, or prowess... Mainly because they feel sorry for you. White women are known to have big hearts lol
This is what I've been told numerous times by my white chicks while lying in my bed (or on my floor, couch, etc)

I asked one of my former sluts how she balances her life being a mom to white ******* (previous marriage) but now being a COMPLETE slut for black men.

Very true

:qos:Voyeurs becum Cuckolds.....Cuckolds becum bi.....and Bi becums gay.....for BBC anyway:qos:
Becoming BI and or Gay isn't always associated with BBC cuckold however many of us are exposed to sucking black cock and anal sex. Some cuckolds are more resistant but many have come to enjoy both without being Bi or Gay. Not all black men are interested in sex with white men but some have formed long term relationships with white couples and enjoy sex with both the wife and the husband. Much more of this now than some years ago as more white husbands are enjoying the anal sex

More white women are learning the truth about themselves today. More white husbands are learning the truth about their wives. More Moms now have their special friends as they " go to the gym" for exercise.
Whenever I see a pretty white woman, I always wonder what she would look like with a black cock inside of her. I saw a hot white woman today, when I saw her I immediately got hard thinking about how hot it would be to see her have a black cock inside of her.
. Its quickly becoming how many attractive white women have NOT enjoyed BBC. Or several by now

Back