been gone for a while but back and still hungry for white ass

Know I've been gone for a while just had to handle some things but I'm back now and still hungry for white ass (don't think that would ever change). I just had a new neighbor move in across the street from me, its an interracial couple and I notice the white guy always outside working on his yard. I can't lie and say I didn't want to breed him the moment I saw him. We've spoke and he's cool but it seems like anytime I'm outside and we talk he's always looking at my dick. He noticed me getting hard one time even tho he didn't say it I know he couldn't ignore it, I was right there in front of him. I fucking fantasize about breeding him every fucking day, I can say I'm truly obsessed with breeding white boys. Anytime I'm around white ass I'm instantly hungry to breed and own
Yeah you could totally breed me

Know I've been gone for a while just had to handle some things but I'm back now and still hungry for white ass (don't think that would ever change). I just had a new neighbor move in across the street from me, its an interracial couple and I notice the white guy always outside working on his yard. I can't lie and say I didn't want to breed him the moment I saw him. We've spoke and he's cool but it seems like anytime I'm outside and we talk he's always looking at my dick. He noticed me getting hard one time even tho he didn't say it I know he couldn't ignore it, I was right there in front of him. I fucking fantasize about breeding him every fucking day, I can say I'm truly obsessed with breeding white boys. Anytime I'm around white ass I'm instantly hungry to breed and own
To bad I’m not your neighbor, I would love to enjoy your cock

Attachments

• ED568C41-ABBC-4C08-BE49-6F6577D57F09.jpeg
    ED568C41-ABBC-4C08-BE49-6F6577D57F09.jpeg
    596.1 KB · Views: 22
  • B8F7ED9F-8AA4-44ED-B4DD-8C5EC950BCBF.jpeg
    B8F7ED9F-8AA4-44ED-B4DD-8C5EC950BCBF.jpeg
    802 KB · Views: 18
  • 4B7E16CD-FF68-4DA1-A9FF-1FF38F686433.jpeg
    4B7E16CD-FF68-4DA1-A9FF-1FF38F686433.jpeg
    769.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 0AC5DF5C-5EB0-41BF-A1D6-B80A6A84A5D2.jpeg
    0AC5DF5C-5EB0-41BF-A1D6-B80A6A84A5D2.jpeg
    183.7 KB · Views: 17
Finally. A real man that's not afraid to let a white cuck suck his BBC and cleanup his creampies

Know I've been gone for a while just had to handle some things but I'm back now and still hungry for white ass (don't think that would ever change). I just had a new neighbor move in across the street from me, its an interracial couple and I notice the white guy always outside working on his yard. I can't lie and say I didn't want to breed him the moment I saw him. We've spoke and he's cool but it seems like anytime I'm outside and we talk he's always looking at my dick. He noticed me getting hard one time even tho he didn't say it I know he couldn't ignore it, I was right there in front of him. I fucking fantasize about breeding him every fucking day, I can say I'm truly obsessed with breeding white boys. Anytime I'm around white ass I'm instantly hungry to breed and o

What excites you about breeding white men?

You are so sexy ! So hot to hear a black man want white ass as much as us white boys who crave to submit to black men!

You are so sexy ! So hot to hear a black man want white ass as much as us white boys who crave to submit to black men!
Yes, I'm another white boi who would love to be submissive for Black Men, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in us even though we want to worship and be used by BBC to satisfy their lustful urges. :blackheart: :lips::lips::blackheart:

Back