been gone for a while but back and still hungry for white ass

Know I've been gone for a while just had to handle some things but I'm back now and still hungry for white ass (don't think that would ever change). I just had a new neighbor move in across the street from me, its an interracial couple and I notice the white guy always outside working on his yard. I can't lie and say I didn't want to breed him the moment I saw him. We've spoke and he's cool but it seems like anytime I'm outside and we talk he's always looking at my dick. He noticed me getting hard one time even tho he didn't say it I know he couldn't ignore it, I was right there in front of him. I fucking fantasize about breeding him every fucking day, I can say I'm truly obsessed with breeding white boys. Anytime I'm around white ass I'm instantly hungry to breed and own
Chill I would love for you to breed my virgin ass

Reactions: BLJ
Know I've been gone for a while just had to handle some things but I'm back now and still hungry for white ass (don't think that would ever change). I just had a new neighbor move in across the street from me, its an interracial couple and I notice the white guy always outside working on his yard. I can't lie and say I didn't want to breed him the moment I saw him. We've spoke and he's cool but it seems like anytime I'm outside and we talk he's always looking at my dick. He noticed me getting hard one time even tho he didn't say it I know he couldn't ignore it, I was right there in front of him. I fucking fantasize about breeding him every fucking day, I can say I'm truly obsessed with breeding white boys. Anytime I'm around white ass I'm instantly hungry to breed and own
972-639-8212 hmu

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231202_073639_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20231202_073639_Video Player.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20231202_074126_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20231202_074126_Video Player.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20231202_074123_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20231202_074123_Video Player.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20231202_073800_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20231202_073800_Video Player.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20231202_073649_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20231202_073649_Video Player.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20231202_073758_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20231202_073758_Video Player.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20231202_074132_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20231202_074132_Video Player.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20231202_074119_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20231202_074119_Video Player.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 18
i’m straight but that last line that’s how i feel.. anytime im around hung black men i instantly wanna bend over for his to use

I like to try big black dick

Reactions: BLJ
Do you like this white boy ass daddy?

Attachments

• IMG_20240213_131552.jpg
    IMG_20240213_131552.jpg
    707.2 KB · Views: 17
You can own me daddy ill relocate to u I would worship you I love bbc and serving BLACK MEN more than anything I dream of of it and wish and pray for it 24/7. I am so devoted to worshipping my BBC GODS.

Would love to have you breed me daddy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240325_103509_Grindr.jpg
    Screenshot_20240325_103509_Grindr.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 6
You deserve his white ass. Any white man should be grateful when a black man shows interest in wanting to use him sexually.

Back