been gone for a while but back and still hungry for white ass

Know I've been gone for a while just had to handle some things but I'm back now and still hungry for white ass (don't think that would ever change). I just had a new neighbor move in across the street from me, its an interracial couple and I notice the white guy always outside working on his yard. I can't lie and say I didn't want to breed him the moment I saw him. We've spoke and he's cool but it seems like anytime I'm outside and we talk he's always looking at my dick. He noticed me getting hard one time even tho he didn't say it I know he couldn't ignore it, I was right there in front of him. I fucking fantasize about breeding him every fucking day, I can say I'm truly obsessed with breeding white boys. Anytime I'm around white ass I'm instantly hungry to breed and own
Just reading your posts gets me hot. Glad there are Black men like you.

Know I've been gone for a while just had to handle some things but I'm back now and still hungry for white ass (don't think that would ever change). I just had a new neighbor move in across the street from me, its an interracial couple and I notice the white guy always outside working on his yard. I can't lie and say I didn't want to breed him the moment I saw him. We've spoke and he's cool but it seems like anytime I'm outside and we talk he's always looking at my dick. He noticed me getting hard one time even tho he didn't say it I know he couldn't ignore it, I was right there in front of him. I fucking fantasize about breeding him every fucking day, I can say I'm truly obsessed with breeding white boys. Anytime I'm around white ass I'm instantly hungry to breed and own
Breed me anytime

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180428-140617_071442.jpg
    Screenshot_20180428-140617_071442.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 15
I want your cock! DM me!

Last edited:
Wish you were my neighbor. I am looking for a black man to pop my cherry.
Welcome back . I can’t stay away myself.
I’m happy you’re back. Hope you like my pic.
I have been in prison most of my life called shot for the whites and put in work no one knows I bi. But for a black cock I will walk and call him my husband I absolutely and 100%give my to black men I will your dick all and night I will cut off usless white sorry
Excuse for dick and turn it to a pussy so I have more holes for precious seed

1695308609553.jpeg

I'm ready to take my place

If my wife ever leaves me I might have to come be your white bitch boy.

Back