Be careful which you wish for

Haywood72

Couple
My wife started out in the hotwife life style a few years ago. She started have sex with white bulls with me watching. At this point it was also safe sex. Then see started going bareback if she had been with the guy before. Over the years she has had a few gangbangs with white guys only. The most guys in one session was 4.

Then earlier this year she had her first black bull playing safe. She then started fucking black bulls bareback and started seeing then sometimes without me watching.
She now has a least 3 regular black bulls and wants to have some BBC gangbangs. One of the bulls wants to start pumping her out and wants her to get some queen of spades tatoos.

She went out with 2 black bulls last night and hasn't come home yet.

She has told me that she can no longer feel my cock and therefore she will not be fucking me anymore and that she addicted to black cock.

So I feel that I have lost to black cock.

So be careful what you wish for.

I went to see a therapist about my wife cheating. After detailed discussions about our relationship and my wife’s behaviour she told me that accepting her behaviour was an option open to us.
Over time she introduced me to the word cuckold and the positives and negatives of these types of relationships.
She discussed the benefits and for the first time in my life I felt pressure just pouring out of my shoulders, as I realised I could keep my wife but she also got what she really needed too.

I started seeing in my head the benefits, but the therapist said “ but you need to be careful what you wish for, she is greedy and once you have opened the gate you just never know how far she wants to go”

Every last is different and once you give them the go ahead and the power their need for great sex is a very powerful driver.

But in my opinion I believe we should let our ladies flourish and it is up to us to learn, to support and takes strides forward whenever they want to go to the be t level.

It’s for them to have the maximum pleasure, it’s for us to support them and learn to be the best cuckolds we can be.

My wife started out in the hotwife life style a few years ago. She started have sex with white bulls with me watching. At this point it was also safe sex. Then see started going bareback if she had been with the guy before. Over the years she has had a few gangbangs with white guys only. The most guys in one session was 4.

Then earlier this year she had her first black bull playing safe. She then started fucking black bulls bareback and started seeing then sometimes without me watching.
She now has a least 3 regular black bulls and wants to have some BBC gangbangs. One of the bulls wants to start pumping her out and wants her to get some queen of spades tatoos.

She has told me that she can no longer feel my cock and therefore she will not be fucking me anymore and that she addicted to black cock.

It happens....

I wish for this every day. It is my dream!

That's hot

I am in the same place as you. However, I am thrilled with the dynamic.

Agree with many takes in this thread. Things can change and inevitably they will. Long term? Maybe when the new wears off for the newbies. For those of you in the game for a while and it works I’d love to hear the keys to keeping both your relationship alive and your lifestyle.

I can say at least for this first little bit that our sea lives together have been great.

It's happened to me twice. Tough gig best of luck, and I hope she's just lost in the moment, and comes back to you.

Freedom to have incredible sex with bulls will change many women big time. Sorry about your loss but at least you know she is happier

It is an inevitable fate that many of us cucks face once our wives are introduced to black cock for the first time. Like your wife, mine became addicted to bareback BBC and lost all sexual desires for me. Her black bull shared my wife with his black friends and she always wanted more.

He ordered my wife to shut me off sexually (except for cream pie duty) and she was more than happy to obey. I still love my wife emotionally but I have surrendered her body completely to her black bulls.

It is an inevitable fate that many of us cucks face once our wives are introduced to black cock for the first time. Like your wife, mine became addicted to bareback BBC and lost all sexual desires for me. Her black bull shared my wife with his black friends and she always wanted more.

He ordered my wife to shut me off sexually (except for cream pie duty) and she was more than happy to obey. I still love my wife emotionally but I have surrendered her body completely to her black bulls.
You did the right thing.im in the same boat.im70 my wife 45 she gets all the sex she wants just not from me. I know who her body and soul belongs too. Black cock is her life. She doesn't need perfume she smells like black cock

Wise words. Be careful! This sounds very much like my own experience in my first two marriages. I’m on my third now. I stopped seeing black men completely before this one. It’s been seven years. Haven’t strayed yet.

Wise words. Be careful! This sounds very much like my own experience in my first two marriages. I’m on my third now. I stopped seeing black men completely before this one. It’s been seven years. Haven’t strayed yet.
If we may ask. It's interesting that you have chosen to not sleep with black men but still frequent and contribute to this site. Are you thinking of going back out there?

If we may ask. It's interesting that you have chosen to not sleep with black men but still frequent and contribute to this site. Are you thinking of going back out there?
I was having urges when I found this site, and I thought being on here might in some way satisfy those thoughts and keep me on the faithful path. So far that’s been true, but I must admit, all the sexy men and pictures of big dicks is more and more tempting.

Back